Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shar3764 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2010, 10:22 AM
    Recording process. Identify and explaine the steps in the order in which they occur
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 28, 2010, 10:23 AM
    Please clarify your question
    pready Posts: 3,197, Reputation: 207
    Ultra Member

Nov 28, 2010, 03:43 PM

This is a duplicate question. The other question is in the Business and Careers, Accounting thread which is the appropriate thread for this question.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

3 main steps of the supreme court confirmation process [ 4 Answers ]

I have not been able to find a specific answer to this question in my book: What are the 3 main steps to the supreme court confirmation process?

Steps in a judgment process [ 11 Answers ]

What happens in a judgment case? Can someone spell out how it goes? I owe credit cards but after Jan 2010 I will be retired and won't be able to pay them sine they have raised the rates and increased the payments in some cases to triple the payment. I no longer want to pay them ...

What are the steps/process I need to take to petition to get off early from probation [ 1 Answers ]

I've been on probation for almost 2 1/2 years. My probation officer advise me that I can petition to get off probation early as soon as my 2 1/2 year mark; initial set to be on probation for 5 yrs. What are the process and should I get a lawyer (cost)? Or is going through one of those free...

Steps to process after getting EAC for H1B Visa [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, Today I got my EAC Number from my employer. I would like to know the next process to complete my H1B Visa. And Also I need to know how can I apply the same for my family so that they can join me to USA. Thanks Nandan

View more questions Search