Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hazza Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2006, 11:15 PM
    Nissan terrano wiring diagram
    Has anyone seen or know where I might be able to purchase one as I have a hi/low beam problem
    Rgds
    Haz:
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Mar 31, 2006, 06:55 AM
    Hi, hazza,
    There is on online at:
    http://www.initrart.com/product.php?...ode=proddetail

They do list the wiring diagram for Nissan, 1978 - 2005.
    Best wishes, and good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wiring diagram for nissan primera si 97 [ 9 Answers ]

Hi there, Does anyone know where I can find a car stereo wiring diagram for the above model of car? Help Please :(

Wiring diagram nissan pathfinder [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know the power,battery always on and the ground wire colors on a stereo in a 1991 nissan pathfinder v-6 4 wheel drive thank you

Nissan Pathfinder and Nissan Terrano II [ 2 Answers ]

Can the Pathfinder be only bought in the States? I only found old models of Pathfinder ('95) in my country - Bosnia, but never the new models. Also, I never saw in the States any Terranos. To me, Terrano seems to have very similar characteristics like Pathfinder. What is the difference in the...

94 Nissan Pathfinder wiring diagram-speedometer problems [ 0 Answers ]

Please help, I am great need of a chassis electrical system wiring diagram for a 94 Nissan Pathfinder. Our Speedometer/Odometer quick working and we have already replaced the speed sensor... still not working. The mechanic thought maybe it was in the wiring, but we need a wiring diagram that...

RxR Nissan Terrano filters [ 2 Answers ]

I need info on the right replacement parts numbers for the 1999 Nissan Terrano RxR 2.7 TD model's oil and gas filters. Help would be greatly appreciated. Aftermarket brands such as FRAM, Purolator, G77 or ADVANTAGE equivalent are welcome. Than you everyone!

View more questions Search