Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Goldengirl1951 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2013, 04:04 PM
    Beach furnace model MGP700
    I have a very old Beach furnace 1977 model that needs a igniter. It has this information on a tag: Beach burner model 6154-700
    Where do you think I could get some information for this furnace.
    Thanks Diane

Check out some similar questions!

Beach furnace parts [ 0 Answers ]

I need a striker for my Beach furnace. It is placed beside the pilot light.

Beach furnace troubleshooting? [ 1 Answers ]

Have beach furance in moblie home tries to start won't start takes 3 or 4 times then works and works fine for few days and so time if turn theromaste up it works

Beach furnace [ 1 Answers ]

Have had repair guy here 3 times, has got furnace running every time but, quits in few days ? Can use reset 1or 2 times will start , then quits altogether, furnace guy replaced,oil filter,nozzel,checked electrical parts with tester alls good,furnace runs great when it runs? Repair man says maybe...

Where can I find specs and information on a Beach model Furnace (oil) model MO-70P? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I am selling my house and I would like to know the lifespan and long-term performance of this model of Beach oil burning furnace. And if possible, what year it was manufactured, I think it's in the 1970's or 80's. I need this information to provide to my realtor to find out if it needs to be...

Sensor for Beach furnace [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Beach furnace 1973 and the seņor is not working, please can someone let me know where I could buy a sensor from? I had an electrican that tried to help me but was unable to get one for the beach furnace.Thank you

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.