Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    honeybun35 Posts: 221, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2019, 12:34 PM
    Why did I catch my lover staring at me?
    My lover and I was hanging out the other day spending time just messing around. While he was driving I was watching my reality show on his phone. It was hooked to the speaker of the car so it seem just as good as watching it on tv. Anyway a couple times I felt kind of embarrassed because I would catch him looking at me.I am not sure why. He saw that I was enjoying the show but don't know any other reason.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 6, 2019, 01:02 PM
    Were you laughing or commenting?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 6, 2019, 07:00 PM
    I would be worried, if he was not. If you really don't understand, perhaps you are not ready for a lover
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 7, 2019, 01:49 AM
    You know, we don’t know his reason either. You could try asking him, though.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Sep 7, 2019, 08:45 PM
    Why would you be embarrassed?

Sep 8, 2019, 06:04 AM
    Because I didn't know he was looking when I turned he was right in my face.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 8, 2019, 06:25 AM
    I can see how that can be embarrassing. Maybe he was admiring you. Your smile, your laugh, anything. He could have been wondering what you were thinking. In the end, all we can do is guess why he was looking at you. If it happens again, just blurt out in a flirtatious way, “Why are you looking at me? Do I have something in my teeth?” And then laugh it off. It’s a fun way of opening a dialogue and starting a conversation.

Sep 8, 2019, 12:46 PM
    Thank you now that's an answer. Also a very good idea.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Boy staring at me.. what does it really mean? [ 3 Answers ]

There's this boy in my class and recently when ever I see him araound at school I've been finding him sometimes staring at me.. like following me with his eyes every move I make. He's cute.. a lot but he doesn't has any girls friends... I only talked to him once.. just to tell him that we didn't...

Staring Tim Allen [ 1 Answers ]

The movie with tim allen and he's born with aging disorders

Staring anxieties? [ 21 Answers ]

Hi Erm this is going to sound extremely weird but I have a problem of staring at people from the sides of my eyes if that makes sense Like lets say I'm watching TV I would be looking forward but somehow I mage to look either side of me I can't I can't help it , its like when you say to yourself yor...

Staring to people [ 4 Answers ]

happy95 I am new to this site. My question is that I am very shy person by nature right now I am facing a problem that I stair at people I didn't know why I do this. I think I am over conscious that people are watching me what they are thinking about me right now I am in a big trouble because...

He keeps staring. Does he like me? [ 21 Answers ]

I like the same guy I did when I made other posts and I have a question... So this guy stares at me everyday, goes close to where I am, gets his friends to ask things about my life etc. but he never talks to me, and when he does he starts the conversation but never really leads it on... ...

View more questions Search