Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lh5683 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2008, 04:37 PM
    I'm I pregnant? I am spotting a light faded pinkish color and had sex 4 days before it
    I had sex for days ago and today I started spotting a light pinkish faded color and brown discharge, and I don't start my period until 14 days from now, am I pregnant?
    COOKIE MONSTER Posts: 589, Reputation: 56

Apr 2, 2008, 04:50 PM
    Its possible but then again it could be old blood from your last period

Are you taking any med's? Or on new contraception?
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Apr 2, 2008, 04:51 PM
    That's not nearly enough information to give you a yes or no. Wait until your period is or should be here, and then take a pregnancy test if its late.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 2, 2008, 04:59 PM
    Unfortunately, no matter how much information you give us we can't tell you yes or no. You have to take a pregnancy test using first morning urine. The results are more accurate after you miss your period.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No period, pinkish brown spotting for 11 days [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I have not gotten my period this month but have been spotting. The last time I had my period was 36 days ago and it was normal (6 days long).This month I began spotting just a day or two before my expected period due date. The spotting is pinkish brown/light red with no flow to it. The spotting...

Brown discharge on and off two days, light pink spotting a few days, now light brown [ 7 Answers ]

OK, I was due for my next depo January 3rd at the latest and didn't get it, so I have been detoxing since. Well I thought I was getting my first period on February 13th when all this started. From day one the bleeding didn't look right the color was just off it was more brownish black with a hint...

Very light pinkish color when I wipe and I'm pregnant is this OK [ 3 Answers ]

Very light pinkish color when I wipe when I go to the bathroom is this normal I'm 3 months pregnant as of yesterday.

Sex during fertility period,Plan B within 24 hrs.Light bleeding in 8 days.Pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I had intercourse during my fertility period(towards the end of it) on 26th May. The condom broke. I took Plan B within 24 hours. Now ( 8 days after intercourse) I am experiencing odorless light reddish bleeding like the start of a period but without any other regular symptoms of my period...

Light reddish/pinkish spotting for period [ 3 Answers ]

Hello! I'm not sure what I should do now. I'm not sure if my body is doing weird things or could I be pregnant. First I'm almost 35, next Monday, and I had sex about 3-4 weeks ago, I think it was 3, unprotected using the famous pull out method. Over the last 2 weeks I have been extremely nausous,...

View more questions Search