Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sonia41 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2007, 05:33 PM
    Journal entries
    How do I record this entry to the journal: Recordedservices provided on accounts for the period, April 13-20, $2,100?
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Oct 5, 2007, 06:09 PM
    Dr. AR 2,100
    Cr. Sales 2,100

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Journal entries [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everyone This is the current entry... Paid electricity expense of $860, previously recorded as unearned revenue.! I knew the first entry which was electricity we haven't paid and the entry is accured expense Debit-Electricity expense Credit- electricity account payable.

Journal Entries [ 2 Answers ]

I am having a hard time with the Journal Entries I just don't seem to get it. Right now I am in the Job Order Costing part. If I have Paid Factory Rent (All of the rent relates to Factory Operations) do I Debit Factory Operations and Credit Cash in the amount :eek:

Journal entries [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone help me journalize these problems ? 1. Paid Office Station Co. for part of the dept incurred. 2. Recorded services provided on account for the period. 3. Paid part-time receptionist for two weeks' salary including the amount owed. 4. Recorded cash from cash clients for fees earned.

Bond Payments and Journal and Journal Entries [ 0 Answers ]

What is the adjusting entry at Dec 31, 2007 for this problem? Problem: Logan Corporation issued 800000 of 8% bonds on October 1, 200, due on October 1, 2011. The interest is to be paid twice a year on April 1 and October 1. The bonds were sold to yield 10% effective annual interest.

Journal Entries [ 1 Answers ]

Purchased a small company and recorded goodwill of $150,000. How would I journalize this entry?

View more questions Search