Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DAISY1990 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2007, 09:56 PM
    Didn't bleed on my 1st time
    When I first had sex with my boyfriend I didn't bleed, they say that usually you bleed on your first time, is something wrong?
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Feb 14, 2007, 01:12 AM
    No nothing is wrong with you!

Some girls don't bleed for other reasons such as ballet dancing, horse riding?

Are you active in sports or dancing ?
    DAISY1990 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2007, 07:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by DAISY1990
    when i first had sex with my bf i didnt bleed, they say that usually you bleed on your first time, is something wrong?
    No I'm not in any sports activities, no horse riding or ballet.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Feb 14, 2007, 07:27 PM
    Every female is different so what you encountered was normal for you. There is no right or wrong about that - everyone is different.
    kholloway Posts: 67, Reputation: 8

Feb 15, 2007, 07:53 AM
    Do you use tampons? They can tear away at your hymen and eventually break it. (thats the part of sex that makes you bleed the first time).
    automansgirl Posts: 467, Reputation: 42

Feb 16, 2007, 04:05 PM
    Every woman is different. I didn't bleed my first time either. In fact, I was raped at a very young age, and ignorantly began having sex shortly after. I didn't actually break my hymen until about 4 years later, and I wasn't having intercourse at the time. It was during foreplay, but not intercouse. There is nothing wrong with you, but make sure you are being safe. Always use condoms, and I would suggest that you also use some other form of birth control if you aren't already.
    BigCityDreams007 Posts: 80, Reputation: 2

Mar 14, 2007, 07:43 AM
    You might have already broken your hymen, I broke mine with a sex toy a while ago and freaked out because I started to bleed a little, but its not weird that you didn't bleed

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1st time buyer questions.. [ 5 Answers ]

I am just about to have my home inspected before the closing happens.. 1... I noticed that the hot water heater is made by a company that went out of business 10-15 years ago and the condition of the heaters effectiveness is in question... not to sound cheap, but do I have the right to have the...

Help! 1st time home (condo) owner with seeping toilet [ 1 Answers ]

I checked the other postings and could not find one specifically on this issue and the questions about wax rings. I live on the bottom floor of a 3 story condo, for only about 6 months. When the main drain of the building gets clogged by the neighbors (like with papertowels or grease most...

Credit cards: leaving a small balance for 1st time user [ 17 Answers ]

I have been told that it is wise for a first time user (college student) to leave a small balance on your credit card to build credit. For instance, I have a $1000.00 limit on a credit card; haven't come close to maxing it out; at most maybe $500.00 at one time. I have paid $450.00 (leaving a...

Electric problems for 1st time buyer? [ 2 Answers ]

I am about to buy my 1st home, a small apartment. A row of recessed wall lights are not working in the proposed property. All other electrics appear to be OK (except the bottom cylinder in an immersion heater). In the absence of any explanation by the seller and no possibility of re-entering the...

My son's first birthday/1st time mommy :) [ 12 Answers ]

Hey everyone, I thought since I am on here a lot I would show everyone a picture of my son devouring his first cake at his first birthday party :) I have to brag a little, he's my first one!

View more questions Search