Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mstam01 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2009, 11:31 AM
    Looking to buy a house with no credit or no money down
    Is looking to purchase a house with a crdit score of 567 with experian and no down payment or closing cost
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Dec 2, 2009, 11:33 AM

What is your question? Have you talked to mortgage brokers and asked if you qualify?
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Dec 2, 2009, 11:34 AM

Um, what's your question? Have you talked to whoever you would be getting a loan from? I have a higher credit score than you, not by much, and I can't even get a credit card. Can I ask how you plan to get a loan for a house?
    mstam01 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2009, 11:45 AM

I talk to one company and they denied me! How can I go about getting a loan for a house with my credit score of 567! Is there programs out there that can help me I'm a single mother of 1 daughter age 2
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Dec 2, 2009, 11:46 AM

I am not aware of any programs specifically to assist single parents (mothers or fathers).

Times are tough right now - which we all very well know - and brokers aren't taking the chances they once were willing to take.

Do you work? Do you have sufficient income to support a house? That will be the next question you are asked.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 2, 2009, 06:27 PM

There are no programs, after all of the foreclosures there and even banks going under, they have tighter guidelines

Even with some down you still may not with that score.

But you will need at least 10 percent down and a better score to get a home.

You could have course try to find some lease to own, or owner finance but even there you will need some money to put as deposit or down

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to get my SSI money in my Credit Card [ 11 Answers ]

I'm 18 years old and I'm about to be 19 soon and my aunt have my SSI money and since I have my credit card now I would like to know if I can get the SSI money on my own but she don't want to go with me and put it in my credit card. She have my SSI money going directly to her credit card and I'm...

Buying a house with no money down and bad credit from a divorce [ 5 Answers ]

How can I start over and buy a house for me and my children with no money down with bad credit due to a divorce?

How to buy a house with bad credit, no credit, and no money down [ 22 Answers ]

I'm a mother of two, one 22 who is going to have a baby in oct. who is with the daddy of the baby, he is trying very hard, working all the time. But most of his money is going towards the baby. Then one 17 who is mildy mental retarded, They all live in a one room basement apartment. They really...

View more questions Search