Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jmparrack Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2006, 04:38 AM
    Where do I find cheap cigarettes?
    There used to be a website where a person could buy cigarettes from an Indian reservation but I can't find it anymore. Where can I find the cheapest quality cigs?
    Thomas1970 Posts: 856, Reputation: 131

Aug 5, 2006, 05:09 AM
    I'm not sure, but if you were buying the cigarettes from RI, the Narragansett Indians I believe, or the Mashantucket Pequot -- that operation was shut down long ago. The state government raided them for not taxing the tobacco. A rather large scuffle ensued, which resulted in a somewhat prolonged legal battle. I drive by there all the time, it's still shut down. Stands to reason this could have happened in other states as well. :confused:
    mr.yet Posts: 1,725, Reputation: 176
    Ultra Member

Aug 5, 2006, 05:12 AM
    Try this link.

http://www.tobaccobymail.com/m/netsnuff.html
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 5, 2006, 06:15 AM
    The government is shutting down "mail order" tobacco. Because for you to legally get it, you have to pay the taxes.

You can still go and physcially buy tobacco on indian reservations without paying taxes on it, but you have to be there, not order them by mail.

I heard a big news article on it on public radio a week or two ago
    Dr D Posts: 698, Reputation: 127

Aug 5, 2006, 03:37 PM
    There is an outfit in Salamanca NY run by Native Americans that sell cheap brands for under $12/ carton and Marlboro for about $32/carton. They charge $7 shipping for 1-5 cartons. They are at www.smartsmoker.com and their phone is 1-866-312-5388.
    Thomas1970 Posts: 856, Reputation: 131

Aug 5, 2006, 08:30 PM
    Hmmm... Name of the website seems like something of an oxymoron. :) Though I did quit myself 11 years ago, after 12 years engaged in the habit.
    JDW1889 Posts: 66, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2007, 06:19 PM
    I saw packs of cigarettes at dollar castle for a buck but they probably suck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Roll-up Cigarettes [ 9 Answers ]

I have been smoking roll-ups for about three years now. I find that I don't have any breathing problems or heart problems so I was wondering if manufactured cigarettes have something in them that make you ill, compared to roll-ups which are just tobacco and paper.

Cigarettes [ 3 Answers ]

What brands cigarettes were made by Phillip Morris, Brown and Williamson Tobacco Corporation and by The American Tobacco Company?

Cheap tickets [ 3 Answers ]

Do you know where I can find a cheap ticket from france to sacramento, California? All is just so expensive! :eek:

Cheap mortgage [ 1 Answers ]

What is your opinion on interest only mortgages? A person can get a $200,000 house for 1.5 to 2 percent! Their sell is that someone can invest the savings and have enough cash after 30-years to buy the house and have money to retire on... Thoughts? :eek:

View more questions Search