Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ghastely_al Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2010, 01:37 PM
    why am i shy around girls even though I'm a rugby player
    well I'm going to high school and well I can't really go near girls without being so nervous
    wich makes no sense cause if I know them I'm fine? =/
    mr.cale Posts: 11, Reputation: -1

Aug 6, 2011, 01:14 PM
    Your not shy you just have too much of a choice relax and ask one to a party

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why do I get so shy with girls [ 8 Answers ]

Hello Im 20 and I never had a girlfriend. Ever since I was young I would be embarrassed to talk to girls, especially in front of my friends. This feeling of embarrassment or lack of self confidence won't go away even to this day. I know Im not an ugly dude, but I am skinny. I had many times where...

Who is the best rugby player in the world? [ 22 Answers ]

Who is the best rugby player in the world living today and past deceased ones I am very interested in rugby and want to read biographys to find out how they got good at rugby. QuEst Boy :)

Why I am shy around girls [ 3 Answers ]

I am 15 and shy around almost all girls in general. (I'm fine around family). What confuses me is that In 6th grade I was like OMGHYPERYAYILOVEEVERYTHING and was not shy of anything =P. Now I'm more hesitant to do things and extremely shy around girls which is kind of making me sad more often then...

Rugby Player [ 2 Answers ]

Has anyone heard of a Rugby player called Dave Heron I believe he played for Leeds during the mid 80's

View more questions Search