Ask
    Nightmarecha Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2017, 03:20 PM
    Item 9 Which pairs of numbers have a GCF of 5? 10 and 30 20 and 35
    Help me pleassssseee
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 8, 2017, 04:53 PM
    The greatest common factor (GCF or GCD or HCF) of a set of whole numbers is the largest positive integer that divides evenly into all numbers with zero remainder. For example, for the set of numbers 18, 30 and 42 the GCF = 6.

Does that help you solve the problem?

We are happy to help, but we won't do the work for you, you have to figure it out, that's the only way you'll learn. So tell us what you think, and why, and we're willing to lead you in the right direction, but we won't just give you the answer.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Nov 8, 2017, 08:09 PM
    Didn't you actually post the answer? What number divides into those you posted?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rows, circles, horseshoes, groups, pairs, face-to-face pairs, back-to-back pairs, pub [ 3 Answers ]

Seating arrangements Rows, circles, horseshoes, groups, pairs, face-to-face pairs, back-to-back pairs, public meeting, wheel shape, buzz groups, opposing teams

An item that cost $90 is sold for $120. The gross profit ratio for this item is? [ 2 Answers ]

an item that cost $90 is sold for $120... the gross profit ratio for this item is? I understand that GP = revenue - cost of goods sold

Changing text of a listbox item to match item above [ 1 Answers ]

I need this code to be able to take the time out of an item in a list box and replace the time of the item under. The code then needs to take the time in brackets at the end of the item and add it to the end of that time also. e.g. this program is meant to be used for a bakery to tell them what...

View more questions Search