Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Katiept Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2013, 08:27 AM
    How to ask your mom for a bra?
    Hi. I need a bra but my mom says no. I'm 11 and my nipples are showing through my shirt and they itch and they hurt. What should I do?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 9, 2013, 08:31 AM
    Tell your mother what you just told us - and show her what you are talking about.
    keeks143 Posts: 149, Reputation: 3

Aug 15, 2013, 10:52 AM
    Casually go up to her, tell you about her day - then just say. She's a woman too you know, so don't be embarrassed, I'm sure it won't be a problem.
    mynameisninaxo1 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2013, 06:27 AM
    I asked the same question on this before. Think if you really need a bra or not. Is it because the shape through your shirt, bumps, or because they jiggle when you run? I started with a crop top which are good because by the sounds of things that's all you need. You say because of the bumps and see thoroughness of you shirt. A croptop is like a bra. Just material in a shape of one. Maybe write a not and leave on her bed and explain on there if you feel uconfortable talking to her? Xx

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to tell my mom I need a bra [ 6 Answers ]

Me and mom are not close but I need to ask to go bra shopping I need a bra before school starts :(

How to ask my mom for a bra? [ 27 Answers ]

I am eleven and I want a bra my boobs um... Stick out my shirt a bit and I tried on one of my sisters bras and they fit it was padded and the training bra fit well too by the way I hate talking about those things even about getting new underwear HELP!!

How do I tell my mom I need a bra [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, I am 11, my mom and I aren't exactly close, all my life I have been hideing my feeligns and letting them out whe I'm alone, so my parents don't expect me to ask questions like can we go shopping for bras, which I really have to, what do I do?? :( Bablybluz

How do I ask my mom if I need a bra [ 11 Answers ]

Hi I am 11 and I just want to ask my mom if when could I get a bra but she always says no. I need help to show my mom that I need a bra. How dob I tel her?

View more questions Search