Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DJ 'H' Posts: 1,109, Reputation: 114
    Ultra Member

Jan 23, 2006, 06:59 AM
    The right direction...
    I just wanted to thank all of you for your help and support through my vunerability. I kept my doors open and I am finally starting to cross through to the other side. Pete and I seem to be getting even closer.

I had not seen him for a couple of days last week and we went out with friends on Friday. He looked at me whilst we were out and said "I've missed you' - he just could not stop hugging me, or kissing me, it was sooooo wonderful. I even cried tears of happiness whist dancing with him for the third time since we have been together.

We are even starting to look to the future now too. Talking about Travelling, Buying Houses, Holidays.

I even went all out at the weekend (in the bedroom department) some of you may remember that we were having problems. I told him to close his eyes, clear his head,gave him an all over body massage, got him totally relaxed and took it from there and things happened. We still have a little way to go, but we are getting there.

Things on the whole are working out fantasically and I can safely say that I getting over the whole vunerability thing and moving on with Pete. I really do see a future for the two of us.

I have to thank all of you, because I really did feel my barriers going back up at one stage and I felt like I was drifting so far in the other direction from Pete. I just don't know what I would have done if I had let him go. So THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU!!
    bizygurl Posts: 522, Reputation: 110

Jan 23, 2006, 07:28 AM
    Your welcome,sweetie. Im so happy that things between you and Pete are going so well. See what happens when you give something a chance!
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Jan 23, 2006, 07:37 AM
    Hey, DJ,
    Given a little time, eventually things work out. They don't always work out as we want, but in your case here, hopefully it will continue with a very loving and lasting relationship. I wish you and Pete the best, and hang in there. With time, it will be even better!
    DJ 'H' Posts: 1,109, Reputation: 114
    Ultra Member

Jan 23, 2006, 07:59 AM
    Cheers guys!! I am just so glad you gave me a kick up the arse!!
    bizygurl Posts: 522, Reputation: 110

Jan 23, 2006, 08:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ 'H'
    [Cheers guys!!! I am just so glad you gave me a kick up the arse!!!]
    We all need a kick up the arse ounce in awhile,lol!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How do I reverse ceiling fan direction? [ 18 Answers ]

We moved into our home that already had a very nice Hampton Bay ceiling fan installed, but we have no instruction manual... It is a model that has a remote control, with an up light, down light and lo-med-high settings for the fan. However, we have noticed that the way the fan is blowing (counter...

Needing Direction [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for direction in my life. Points or interest are as follows... Marriage Children Job Health Family

View more questions Search