Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kanar Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2008, 12:16 PM
    The knee
    My friend told me that when you give someone head, something can happen that he refers to as " the knee " but he wouldn't tell anyone of us what " the knee " is, and that you'll just know when it happens to you. What is it?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 4, 2008, 01:53 PM
    Must mean something in another language, cause I have never heard of that one before.
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

May 4, 2008, 03:11 PM
    Maybe rug burn on your knee?
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

May 4, 2008, 04:25 PM
    Perhaps he doesn't know either-he sounds like a fruitcake. I think he should be posting that question here, rather than you. I've nevr heard of "the Knee" unless the person is referring to the knee of the plateau stage in sexual arousal-but I'd doubt he would understand that.

Cheers
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 4, 2008, 04:44 PM
    [QUOTE=Xrayman I think he should be posting that question here, rather than you.

I

cheers[/QUOTE]

Don't know what you mean by this part of your post. Can you explain, please.
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

May 4, 2008, 06:15 PM
    Dear tickle,

The person (talking to the OP about "the Knee") seems to be asking /refusing to tell the OP exactly what they are referring to, it is almost (I suspect) that he doesn't even know what the "Knee" is himself.

It seems very childish to titilate someone with a ridiculous question-and then if they don't know the answer-refuse to tell them... Perhaps I'm not making this clear?

Anyway.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 4, 2008, 06:19 PM
    The knee is a part of your leg. Sorry, couldn't help myself.

Never heard of anything referred to as "the knee" when discussing sex. Maybe he means that after a women gives a guy oral sex he'll want to get down on his knee and as for her hand in marriage. That's my guess.
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

May 4, 2008, 06:28 PM
    I have heard it said that a woman who gets a promotion at a large business put on a pair of "knee pads" to get her advancement. (In the olden days? :D)
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 4, 2008, 06:48 PM
    In the Japanese methods of making love, there is included in oral sex a rubbing of certain parts of the knee

The Japanese Art of Sex: 5 Mind-Blowing Oral Sex Techniques
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

May 4, 2008, 06:48 PM
    Because of the performers positioning on their "knees".
    FilthyDFC Posts: 44, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2008, 12:05 AM
    Maybe it's one of those horrifically named sex moves like "The houdini" or "The angry dragon"
    templelane Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 227
    Ultra Member

May 8, 2008, 01:33 AM
    Maybe it's a trick either to work out how gullible you are or how much you are influenced by peer pressure, or how much you fake.

We used to do stuff like that in school all the time.

For example sombody would tell a fake joke that didn't have punchline, the other people in on it would laugh and you could see if the other person not in on it would laugh too, pretending they got the joke, just because the others were.

The other type of thing was you'd make up a fake band like the Onions or something and talk about them to see if the other person would pretend they knew of the band/had seen them.

Perhaps it's something like that?

Pretend there is a sexual position or sitution called 'the knee' and see who is faking how much they know about sex by saying stuff like, "Oh that? I do it all the time."

Or it could just be new slang. But that's a boring explanation! :P
    imation Posts: 284, Reputation: 36

May 8, 2008, 01:41 AM
    I think maybe "the knee" is just a badly explained occurrence...
    The only serious thing I can think of is an involuntary knee jerk when going down on a girl...
    It's happened a number of times when I've done it so maybe it's a common thing...
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

May 8, 2008, 05:35 PM
    I am all for giving multiple stimulations at multiple errogenous zones while having sex, oral or not, but I don't think in this case its anything that has to do with a specific technique... the OP said "something that happens"... not "something you should do"...

So rug burns, a knee to the head, who knows... could be a mishap he's been a part of, could be a schoolyard myth

The person who made the comment about "the knee" is teasing and sounds immature.
    R Bunsen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2008, 07:00 AM
    I believe I know what your friend is talking about but it is quite hard to explain. I received something I couldn't quite explain in my knees while having oral sex performed on me once. I was standing and it was the best oral sex I have ever gotten. I believe this is what he is talking about but I cannot quite put the feeling of it into words. It was quite enjoyable though, I must say. I have only had that happen to me once in my time so I am assuming it is quite a rare occurrence.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 11, 2008, 09:01 AM
    I think "the Knee" is what a guy gets from the woman (to the groin) if he pops a surprise on her without warning her. Usually after she stops gagging. If she's the type that really, really isn't into that sort of thing.
    JuJuFruit Posts: 45, Reputation: 3

Jul 11, 2008, 11:09 AM
    Never heard of "the Knee" but I have heard of the big toe during oral sex... lol

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My knee [ 1 Answers ]

OK I have a knee problem:( I can't do any spaorts and my doctor can't find anything wrong. My one knee is so sore and hurts really really bad I am on my other leg too much so that knee is starting to hurt:( I found out that it feels better with my knee brace but that only works for a hour then...

Behind knee pain [ 1 Answers ]

I am currently having pain behind my right knee and at the same time my right foot Feels numb and some pain - what may cause this?

Knee trouble [ 3 Answers ]

I have problem with my left knee which makes a small grinding noise. It has been going on for a while now, I play soccer but I can't remember if it was a sport injury or not. There is no pain involved but it just worrier's me a lot... Is there any particular disease associated with this or can...

Knee popping [ 1 Answers ]

I was playing basketball and my knee got hit from the side which of course made me slam it on the ground... it swelled up and I couldn't straighten it all the way but my coach said to not worry about it... the swelling lasted for about two weeks it wasn't bad but it was bigger than my other knee on...

Knee [ 4 Answers ]

My right knee hurts a lot when I run right under the joint and I don't no why I was 16 when it started now I am 17 and it still hurts did I hurt it? Or what did I do I no you can't really tell me anything my doctor told me its OK my acl is strong and all that good stuff but it doesn't tell me why...

View more questions Search