Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ashly Michelle Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2008, 05:46 PM
    High School Night Schooling
    I am a senior enrolled at North Bullitt High School and I have to say I did slack off a lot my junior year. Now I'm in a pickle, inorder for me to graduate I need to make up a sum of classes. This is my question is there anywhere that offers night schooling for an enrolled high school syudent? I basically want to do this night schooling so I can catch up on credits and graduate with my class, class of 2009.
    iFire Posts: 39, Reputation: -1

Oct 10, 2008, 05:55 PM

Why don't you ask a dependable person at your school?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 10, 2008, 06:26 PM

Most of the issue is that unless it is an accredited school, and one that your current school will accept transfer credit from, it will do no real good. You will have to talk to your counselor as to what schools they will accept transfer from
    nana1994 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2012, 06:51 PM
    I know how you feel because I need to make up some credit's so I can graduate with my class on time

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Night school for high school-aged people [ 15 Answers ]

I heard about there being night school for high school kids. In fact, I think a friend of a friend went to night school when I was in jr. high. I've searched Google, and can't find any listings or info for night schools in PA. Does anyone know if they exist for high schoolers, and where I could...

I need to know the nam of this song emerg its off high school high [ 3 Answers ]

Ok this song isn't on the soundtrack I went through all of them. The song starts when there about to do the chicky run. If you know it please tell me

Transferring to public school after home schooling [ 1 Answers ]

Can this be done? I plan on homeschooling my 14 year old who is in ninth grade I was told to send a letter now to the district to inform them. If by September I were to change my mind can I then enroll him in any school of my choice or how does it work? I live in NYC

Night school for adults [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know if there are any night schools available to get your high school diploma in Dallas Texas?:)

Finding a night school [ 1 Answers ]

I was at a vocation school my junior year of high school. I got pregnant and chose to keep my baby. The school said I couldn't stay there unless I took the technical class as well. I attempted to return to my high school where I was told that they wouldn't take me back. I then was withdrawn from...

View more questions Search