Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mentalist205 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2012, 06:32 PM
    How to copy a legal movie from the internet to a cd
    I watch a lot of movies from the internet on my computer. Most of the movies say they can be copied for your own use. What cd do I use and how do I copy the movie? If I have the movie started on my computer and the cd is in the drive, nothing done to prepare the cd yet, then what next?

Please and many thanks
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 11, 2012, 07:21 PM
    You use a DVD not a CD
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

May 11, 2012, 07:39 PM
    You need a DVD disc and a DVD burner installed on your computer... and the software to burn DVDs/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it legal to keep a copy of someone's ID (driver's) in the lease file? [ 7 Answers ]

Once the lease file is complete and the resident is moved in, is it legal to keep a copy of the resident's ID in the file?

Is it Legal to copy rock concert artists signatures on a promotional photo for resale [ 2 Answers ]

Is it Legal to copy rock concert artists signatures on a promotional photo for resale?

Copy of legal documents [ 3 Answers ]

Anytime I sign a document, Do I have the right to a copy of the document I sign??

Record, download, copy, save animations from the internet [ 2 Answers ]

Hello there I'm wondering if there's a free software which permits to download, copy or record videos from the internet. I've found a couple of sites like "keepvid.com", but this copy only specific videos but no animations! I'd like just to copy any possible animation which could be played in...

View more questions Search