Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jaimini2010 Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2007, 09:10 PM
    What kind or democracy does india have?
    Plzz help me with this qestion I need it as soon as possible so can u plzzzz help me wit it. This is not me asking this my brother want the answer...
    jaimini2010 Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2007, 05:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jaimini2010
    plzz help me with this qestion i need it as soon as possible so can u plzzzz halp me wit it. this is not me asking this my brother want the answer.....
    Plzzzz does anyone know this??
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Dec 11, 2007, 05:14 PM
    Government of India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    pavithran Posts: 1, Reputation: 0

Jan 3, 2011, 07:25 AM
    Indirect democracy
    fkfjdsalfj Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2011, 03:39 AM
    India has a parlimentry democracy.Unlike the US and many other western democracies which are in the presidential from India has a parlimentry from of government. India has a president but its Prime minister has more power. India is the world's largest democracy(over 600 million voters). Its democratic way of life is unfortunately threatened by their terrorism loving neighbour pakistan.lol

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Charaterics of democracy [ 2 Answers ]

List and explain the 5 charaterics of democracy

British vs. American Democracy [ 28 Answers ]

British Democracy does not have the distinct separation of powers as American Founders of its Constitution thought imperative. The Prime Minister’s power is derived solely from the Party that placed him in office, where the President does not have to follow Party Policy. Given that Party Policy is...

Republic or democracy [ 2 Answers ]

Are we a Republic or Democracy, I seems are should be a Republic, as stated in the Pledge of Allegiance. "I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all." Does anyone...

View more questions Search