Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kia Posts: 272, Reputation: 13

Oct 20, 2007, 08:09 AM
    Sex issue
    Please someone tell me if I'm just crazy or what is going on.
    I've had feelings for a guy for the last 5,6 years, but we have never been in a relationship, and he always wanted to have sex with me. I've been in and out of my little relationships, f*# buddies, friends, etc. but I haven't fallen in love, or had serious feelings for except for one. But it wasn't real love like I've loved the other guy. Anyway throughout all this time I still have seen the first guy on and off, and my issue was that he always seemed to just want to have sex, or hang with me and have sex in the end. Then he would disappear for awhile and resurface. That hurt my feelings, or so I thought. Yesterday I invited him over, and we drank and stuff and he spent the night; and barely touched me at all. I asked him in the morning what was up with that and he said nothing really, he was just tired. Am I crazy to feel horrible and undesirable right now? I know he's doing someone else, but that has never stopped him before. I asked was he serious with the person, and he said no, so why didn't he want to sleep with me? I hadn't seen him in almost a month since we last had sex.

Its like this : I haven't fully gotten over him& want sex. I feel kind of used if he just wants to have sex, and doesn't call so much afterward. I'm feeling ty, undesirable and jealous now that he has rejected me when I was really, REALLY wanting to do stuff with him last night. I don't want to feel used, but I want him to want me at the same time. Is this screwed, because I'm really feeling upset this morning.

I mean do any woman understand how I feel? I'm single, if I meet a guy and have sex with him too quick it may ruin things, but I'm needing it right now. But at the same time part of me wants intimacy, and not just sex. Then I go back and risk feeling hurt with an ex for the sake of being with someone familiar, and he says no!
    What the hell is going on?
    Leidenschaftlich für Wahr Posts: 243, Reputation: 46

Oct 20, 2007, 10:09 AM
    How old are you?
    Kia Posts: 272, Reputation: 13

Oct 20, 2007, 10:39 AM
    I just turned 27, why?
    losingtrust Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Oct 20, 2007, 04:25 PM
    This sounds like something younger women go through. You seem to be confusing love with sex. If a guy has sex with you that won't make him love you. Ever. You need intimacy not sex. Find someone, don't have sex with them for a little while, let it develop. The sex will be better in the end for waiting and the connection will be there. Don't be used like you are letting yourself be. If you must have sex, have sex alone.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is sex the issue here? [ 7 Answers ]

Ok, I have been hanging out (dating) this girl for about a month and we have yet to have sex. I took her out for a nice dinner/movie/night out and we went back to her place. I stayed the night and we hooked up, but no sex. Im sure I could have, but opted to stop because of the past girls that I...

I have a shower issue and venting issue [ 1 Answers ]

I have 4 showers in my house 1 downstairs and 3 upstairs. Two of the 3 upstairs have stopped having hotwater in them, shower A is a tub shower combined unit and has no hot water in it, shower B is a shower only with a jetted tub in the same bathroom but not single unit. The shower in B has no hot...

Issue with sex, intimacy, or self-esteem? [ 12 Answers ]

My husband and I have been married 14 1/2 yrs. And together 17. We are both 34. For the past 2 yrs. I have been dealing with depression and anxiety and am on meds for this. Over the past 6 months. Or so I have become obsessed with sex, but I'm not sure it's the sex that's the issue. If my husband...

Why has sex become an issue [ 7 Answers ]

Ive been with my boyfriend for a year and a half now, and the bedroom has become more of a battlefield. He makes it very apparent when he does and when he doesn't want to have sex. Its to the point to where I'm so fed up with this bull that I'm ready to walk. I mean really, this has got to stop. I...

View more questions Search