Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kaylou99 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2006, 12:20 PM
    My staffy 5 and half month
    Hi my staffy is 5 and half month old and has gone off her food she picks at it but doesn't eat a great amount, she not got runny p** or anything other then not eating she hasn't ate for four dayz now.
    Melinda Posts: 102, Reputation: 20

Oct 10, 2006, 08:38 AM
    It could be anything from an upset tummy, eating something she shouldn't have, or an infected tooth, I'd say it's time to pay the vet a visit.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Year lease then month to month? [ 9 Answers ]

I live in Los Angeles California. I've lived in my apartment for over 1 year after signing a 12 month lease. Now that the 12 months on the lease are over, my landlord wants me to sign a new 12 month lease. I don't want to sign another 12 month lease. I may go to school in a few months and I'd...

Notice required on a month to month lease? [ 9 Answers ]

I signed a 1 year lease that ended on July 31, 2006 in Minnesota. The lease states that if resident stays in the apt after the lease ends, with managements approval, it becomes a month to month lease. I stayed. The notice period stated in the lease is 60 days, effective the last day of the month....

Sick Staffy [ 3 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, Just a bit of advice or your opinion please. I have an 8month old Staff Terrier and 4 days ago she went off her food. Her stools became loose and she started vomiting. I took her straight to the vets thinking she may have swallowed something (she's a bit of a scavenger!) but after...

Property convert to month to month? [ 13 Answers ]

Hi, I live in Wisconsin and I have been renting 2 back to back billboards of which one is subleased. The party did not renew the 5 year lease and the subleasee gave notice they were not renewing their lease. The problem is that the lease ended June 1st and they have not removed their...

My Half Dachshund Half Chihuahua has potty problem! [ 3 Answers ]

Hello my My Half Dachshund Half Chihuahua is a great dog but when it comes to the potty he is not good. He is let outside every hour but sometimes he pees in the house. I stay with him outside for 30 minutes and let him inside. I have no solution what should I do? :confused:

View more questions Search