Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CSB Solutions Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2007, 07:24 PM
    Anyone interested in a Small Business in TN?
    First of all, is this question okay to ask? If so, I can elaborate and provide more specifics. If not, please let me know so I can remove the question.

Thanks,
    CSB Solutions
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 10, 2007, 07:26 PM
    I am sure there are a lot of people, are you trying to advertise a business, or ask questions on how to market it, or how to sale it ?

Apr 10, 2007, 07:31 PM
    I would like to advertise... but not sure if that's allowed?

CSB
    debri3555 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2007, 11:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by CSB Solutions
    First of all, is this question okay to ask? If so, I can elaborate and provide more specifics. If not, please let me know so I can remove the question.

Thanks,
    CSB Solutions
    What are u looking for

Apr 19, 2007, 05:52 AM
    Debri355 - I am asking if there is anyone interested in buying a business in TN (Knoxville area)... and if it is okay to ask that type of question on these boards. I have asked under the small business subject area, because it is a family owned small business.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 19, 2007, 06:26 AM
    Advertising is not allowed here. If someone asked about buying a small business, it would be permissible to offer yours. But we cannot permit people to post ads for products, or services.

Sorry.

Apr 19, 2007, 06:28 AM
    Thanks for letting me know... how do I remove?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 19, 2007, 06:31 AM
    You can use the Report Inappropriate post link. Also, if there is an Edit option in the original Post you can select that and use the Delete option.

But since the question was more a matter of whether advertising was allowed then one of actual advertising, I would leave it up to the mods whether they choose to delete.

Apr 19, 2007, 06:33 AM
    Thanks... I am new at all this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Small business [ 1 Answers ]

How can I start a smaal ready delivery concrete company in new orleans la.

Virtual small business [ 2 Answers ]

I have established a website to develop my business works in the field of consulting. What is the best way to enter the market and introducing my work?

How to start a small business. [ 2 Answers ]

I live in a small town and my sister and I are trying to start a small business and do not know what we are really needing to do. Can someone help me find out what I need to do?

Want to start my own small business [ 4 Answers ]

Hi folks, I want to start my own small business, something like an Internet Café but I don't know how to go about it. Thus, the items I would need, how much capital and all. I would be grateful if someone can help by telling me how go to about it.

Small Collectibles Business [ 7 Answers ]

My wife has started a small biasness, selling her collection of postcards, etc. on the web. Question - what entries do I need to make for the sale of an item in the journal (I am using MS Small Business Accounting Software). For example, she sells a postcard from her personal collection for...

View more questions Search