Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    binx44 Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 88
    Ultra Member

Jul 19, 2007, 10:01 AM
    Finding top lawyers for family court
    I am looking for a list of the Top family court lawyers in Nova Scotia and New brunswick. If anyone could help me out by listing a few I would apprechate it
    pcrudy Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2007, 05:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by binx44
    i am looking for a list of the Top family court lawyers in Nova Scotia and New brunswick. if anyone could help me out by listing a few i would apprechate it
    On your day off go to family court and talk to the court baliff's and clerks etc. they are there every day and observe the trials, motions etc. and will tell you several names of lawyers they would use if they were getting divorce. See if there is an american academy of matrimonial lawyers chapter in the area (they have a web site I believe) check it out - they have strict requirements to join; call the local bar association and see if there is a family law division and find out who the president is, vice president, etc. Usually the top family lawyers join and are active in such organizations.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jul 20, 2007, 05:33 AM
    Hmmmm... my wife is one of the best in NB. I'm serious.

Edit to add: PM me if you are interested.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Since all the lawyers are sleeping [ 7 Answers ]

My original question was not getting any play. So instead I will just say Hello,I am new to this sight and it seems a very comfortable and interesting place to visit. Hope to be of some help and maybe get some in return.speak to you all soon.Steve G:

Bk lawyers [ 3 Answers ]

Hello all: I have a question regarding bankruptsy: I got divorced last September and won a property settlement judgement in the amount of $9000.00 my lawyer garnished her wages and I received 1 payment for $375.00. Then I received a bankruptsy notice that she has filed bankruptsy and she is...

Finding ronalds global family tree [ 3 Answers ]

Am trying to get to this particular family tree. www.gencircles.com/globaltree

View more questions Search