Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cfobooks Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2008, 10:18 AM
    Personal and business account
    If they freeze a personal account(due to a personal credit card), can they freeze a business account? Not related to the debt
    Scottish2008 Posts: 501, Reputation: 32

Feb 14, 2008, 11:22 AM
    It will all depend on the account you have with the bank and what the account is under. Like your business name or your name.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Feb 14, 2008, 11:34 AM
    Hello cfo:

If you are a signer on the business account, and the business is NOT a corporation, the funds are at risk.

excon
    cthykohler Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2008, 06:14 PM
    If I am receiving a widows pension and I owe a creditor for a old loan from about 10 years ago can they freeze my checking account and take the money I have from my pension in there

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Anyone buy checks (personal and/or business) online? [ 7 Answers ]

It's been years since I last purchased checks online (We buy them in lots of 1000.) - and back then checksunlimited.com had the best deals. Has anyone shopped around recently and found a better deal? Thought I'd ask to maybe save me some surfing time :) Thanks!

The bank accessed our personal account [ 2 Answers ]

I have an LLC that is now in chapter 11. It is current on Interest payments and loan payments. But, the bank took funds from our personal account to cover a shortage that may happen at a later date. They did not have a jugdement against us. They did not get permission from anyone including a judge....

Finding info about personal bank account [ 4 Answers ]

Lets say I return an item at a retail store and the refunded money goes directly to my personal bank account/credit card, can the owner or manager of that store legally find out the name of the account holder, going by the account numbers that they have in their computer system for that return?

1 PC on a personal and business network simultaneously [ 1 Answers ]

I work for a company that disallows the addition of software to the Windows 2000 PCs it provides to its associates. The company is also quite limited in its leverage of technology at this point and I wanted the ability to scan all documentation into electronic files for all of ym customers. So, a...

View more questions Search