Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bennyxf1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2007, 10:31 PM
    Hot water varying in temperature
    Hi,

I have a Bosch Worcester 280RSF combination boiler. I am having problems with the hot water... i.e. when I run any hot water outlet in the house, it will run hot for about 5 minutes, then temperature will drop considerably to almost cold for approximately 30 seconds, then water temperature will increase again (this process continues whilst outlet is in use).

Please help!

Regards,
    Ben.
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Mar 14, 2007, 01:02 AM
    Check to see if your system has a thermostatic mixer valve on it. I would start there first.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No hot water in shower but plenty of hot water at sink! [ 14 Answers ]

undefinedundefined Two days ago, both of the showers in my home stop having hot water. I have very hot water in the sinks in the bathrooms. The shower doesn't get but lukewarm. One showe in the spin dial to adjust the temp and turn on the shower. The other is a spin dial for temp and has a facet...

Shower Hot Water Temperature Standard for Apt. [ 3 Answers ]

Please help! My shower in my apt registers from 95 degrees to 101 degrees and the management is insisting that is standard hot water temperature. I know there is a problem because in the past my shower could register 125 degrees. All my attempts at getting this problem solved have been ignored...

Hot water run in bathroom cuts out hot water in kitchen [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, Currently in our bungalow, if we run hot water in the bath & also run hot water in the kitchen tap, after a few seconds water from the kitchen taps stops. If we turn off the bath tap, water still refuses to flow from the kitchen tap. My wife knows a little about the history of the...

Inconsistent water temperature [ 4 Answers ]

Hello Im having trouble with my water not being at a consistent temperature. For example it starts scolding hot then quickly goes to luke warm. Once I shut it off and turn in back on it will get hot again. This is absolutely annoying when Im trying to shower. Please help. :confused:

View more questions Search