Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jujue_bees Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2006, 09:10 PM
    Love life bliss or hell?
    I have been dating this guy, we'll call him Jay, for a year. I love him without a doubt. BUT, I miss my ex boyfriend, Ryan. He's a musician, and there was just something completely wonderful and special about him and our relationship that we shared, which I never got over. Now I'm with Jay, and he knows about my previous relationship with Ryan. And the thing is even though I can't stop wondering (what if I had stayed with Ryan, what if I miss out on a chance to be with Ryan again, blah blah blah) I know good and well that Jay is the better man. Ryan spiralled into drugs and depression when we broke up, although its under control now. But Jay is smart, histerical, sexy, and UNDERSTANDING. I love him. So why can't I get over this other man! Maybe it's that mystery of Ryan that drew me in so close. We were deep. Please anyone, guys or girls, give me some info if you've been through the same dilemma, because I don't want to do anything rash and screw my relationship up with Jay. And Ryan is in town right now so I cannot get him off my mind! Help!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 12, 2006, 09:42 PM
    Which is more important? You need to make a decision that works for you because you are the only one who knows what they want. You do know what you want don't you? If not, like you say don't do anything rash.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My love life [ 1 Answers ]

I want to know if ronnie is the one who is my soul mate is she from my past or present I been alone for a long time ronnie hurt me I need to know if someone is coming into my life soon and when I went to someone and they told me ronnie was my denesty the one I would like to be with some one new if...

The love of my life [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I'm a posting up this because there's no one else out there that can help me. I've been in love with this girls since 2nd grade when I first laid eyes on her.Eventhough I know I was very young then I still knew I found the one. Well years passed we were best of friends, then when it came to 4th...

Love Life [ 2 Answers ]

Hi my name is Lori and my DOB is 10/04/83, right now I am having a very difficult time with my love life, I am torn between this new guy I am seeing and my ex boyfriend, I need to choose one and I would like to know which one I am supposed to be with. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks...

My love life [ 1 Answers ]

HI, My name is Susan and I would like to know if anyone wilIl be coming into my life in the next month or 2 :)If so will this relationship last? What's ahead of me in the next 2 years. Thanks, SUe

View more questions Search