Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CherylIJones Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2007, 02:30 PM
    Need my transcript
    How can I get a copy of my college transcripts from a school that closed here in Indianapolis, Indiana?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 27, 2007, 02:34 PM
    The records were transferred to another school or may be in storage somewhere. Contact the IN Dept of Education to find out what happened to them.

Indiana Department of Education
    CherylIJones Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2007, 05:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by CherylIJones
    How can I get a copy of my college transcripts from a school that closed here in Indianapolis, Indiana?
    How can I get a copy of my college transcripts from a school that closed here in Indianapolis Indiana?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to find lost transcript? [ 6 Answers ]

My wife wants to return to school, but the college she attended in the 1970's is now closed and she needs her transcript. Is there a clearinghouse that keeps transcripts from defunct institutions? How do we get a transcript from a closed school? Thanks!

How to find transcript from closed school [ 48 Answers ]

How do I find my transcript from a closed school?

Transcript from closed down school [ 6 Answers ]

I need to find my transcript from a business school that has closed down. How would I do that?

Notice of Judgement/Transcript Civil Case [ 1 Answers ]

Recently a certified letter was delivered to my home to "Jack Smith, Jr.". Well, I am Jack Smith, III and my 18 year old son is Jack Smith (we changed his middle name). So when the mailman knocked on my door and asked for Jack Smith, Jr. my son figured it was for him and he signed for it and that...

View more questions Search