Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    QWA11 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2013, 01:18 PM
    I have a black BDU...
    All right, so my Papi (Grandfather) was in the Army for X amount of years ( I never thought to ask ) and he had some old BDUs that he wanted to give me because he was too big to fit them anymore. Most were normal camo BDUs, but there was one that really stood out. It is a pitch black BDU with a white patch that says "IPTF". I did some research that said "IPTF" meant "International Police Task Force", but there was no information on if the "IPTF" wore these black BDUs.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Oct 14, 2013, 04:16 PM
    They were not army issue but most likely military police from what was the old Yugoslavia . Did he serve in Bosnia? Clinton era diplomacy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Red white black wires to black black and green wires [ 0 Answers ]

How do I hook up a submersible pump with red white black wires to black black and green wires

Baby snake black with stripes around,white belly with black spots in maryville tn [ 1 Answers ]

Baby black snake with strips around, white belly with black spots in maryville tn

What branches of the US military does wear black BDU's? [ 5 Answers ]

Ok, now I know that the airforce doesn't wear black BDUs, but what other branches of the US MILITARY wears black BDU's? The Army?

Does the US Airfoce ever wear black BDU's? [ 3 Answers ]

In real life, Does the US Airfoce ever wear black BDU's?

View more questions Search