Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 30, 2009, 11:57 PM
    Where is Greenwich +1 Time Zone?
    Hi!

If someone says that they're in Greenwich +1 Time Zone, what does that mean, please? What part or section of the world might it be where they are located?

Thanks!
    neverme Posts: 1,430, Reputation: 270
    Ultra Member

Mar 31, 2009, 12:03 AM

This a list of all the countries that use the Greenwich +1 time zone:

Algeria, Angola, Benin, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Congo (Brazzaville), Democratic Republic of Congo aka CDR (Kinshasa), Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Guinea, Niger, Nigeria.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 31, 2009, 12:17 AM

That was very helpful, neverme!

I'm trying to coordinate times with someone on this site so that I can help them "live" when we're both on here at the same time.

Now, at least I have somewhat of a clue as to where they might be located on a section of the globe.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are zone valves or zone thermostats possible with a steam boiler? [ 1 Answers ]

I have an old 4 story building with one thermostat controlling the steam heat to all floors. There is a commercial space on the ground floor and they are complaining that they don't get enough heat sometimes (and on occasion get too much!) They have suggested that there is some way to place a...

Zone heating. One zone won't turn furnace on. [ 3 Answers ]

Hi All, I am using two Honeywell V8043E1012 motorized valves. One zone works but the other one you hear the thermostat click on when you raise the temp but the furnace does not come on. When I use the lower floor thermostat the furnace turns and I get heat upstairs. Is this the problem of the...

2 zone oil heat, 2nd zone runs 1st zone [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, We have a 2 zone oil burner. The 1st zone (upstairs) runs separately and works no problem. The 2nd zone(basment), when we try to run 2nd zone separately , it seems to run zone 1(upstairs) and the baseboard heating upstairs gets hot and heats zone 1 even thought we have the t-stat set low...

Zoning issue 1 zone working @ a time? [ 3 Answers ]

I have 2 zone oil heat in my new/old home (1952). I added the 2nd zone in threw a professional plumber. My question is it seems like it's only working 1 zone at a time? I've been waking up to 58 degrees on zone 1, can you help? Zone 2 is upstairs.

View more questions Search