Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MARI3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2008, 12:50 PM
    Computer how do I stop limewire setup dialog from popping up on my computer
    Can someone help me stop limewire setup dialog from popping up on my computer, it always pop up while I am in the middle of something
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 24, 2008, 12:55 PM
    Simple really.
    Uninstall it as Limewire is FULL of malware and causes untold damage to computers.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to stop the computer timing out [ 3 Answers ]

How can I get my computer to stop timing out. When you are off it for about 2 minutes it goes into time out and you have to put your password in to get it back on so can you tell me how to stop this from happening please. Thank you. Pauline. :eek:

Change my Turn Off Computer dialog box on XP [ 3 Answers ]

I have XP Pro on both my desk computer and my Toshiba Tecra laptop. The shutdown dialog boxes are not the same. I like the one on my desk computer which says: "Shutdown Windows"... "What do you want the computer to do?" The laptop dialog says" "Turn off computer" and show 3 icons. Both computers...

The computer is telling me to stop running this script. What do I do? [ 2 Answers ]

How do I resolve this problem? The computer is telling me to stop running this script.

Can I stop computer generated phone calls. [ 1 Answers ]

Is it possible to "trick" or "fool" a computer generated phone call into thinking that my number is disconnected by repeatedly pressing either the astrick (*) or pound (#) symbol on my phone? If true, approx. how many times would the key need to be pressed?

How do I get the oleaut32.dll file from popping up on my computer [ 1 Answers ]

It won't let me into anything

View more questions Search