VetInfo - Veterinary Medical Information for Dogs and Cats

-or-

Veterinary Information for Cats
    FlyYakker Posts: 378, Reputation: 41

Jan 12, 2009, 08:25 PM

Thanks!
    Syrei Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2009, 10:28 AM

Thanks very much for this I just got a kitten and want to learn as much as I can to be a responsible pet owner when I bring him home in a week.
    lJ. Posts: 446, Reputation: 21

Sep 9, 2010, 10:33 PM

Of course an actual vet is best for pets, I also found this website, which is a version of webmd for pets! Maybe it will help someone.

Pet Health Center | Veterinary Care and Information from WebMD
    marge95 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2011, 10:59 AM
    My cat started to have her kittens at 430am had 3 kittens and has more there last kitten born at 715am how long before she should be done

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dogs and cats [ 4 Answers ]

Someone sent this to me in my email and I had to share. DOG DIARY 8:00 am - Dog food! My favorite thing! 9:30 am - A car ride! My favorite thing! 9:40 am - A walk in the park! My favorite thing! 10:30 am - Got rubbed and petted! My favorite thing! 12:00 PM - Lunch! My favorite...

Cats and Dogs [ 2 Answers ]

I happened to see my ex (who dumped me a month and a half ago) today, and also my cat who ran away a long time ago. It suddenly hit me that I like cats. They aren't very nice or affectionate, they expect you to do all the work (like a dog), and they're just so proud... My cat has become so skinny...

Dogs, cats, horses et al [ 8 Answers ]

I don't have any qualifications per se. My only claim to fame over the last few years and having reached the age of 65, that is at least a few, was and is and always will be healthy happy well excersed dogs; dogs that are real walkers because I am too. I don't have a specific breed I have...

Dogs and cats repeller what do you have? [ 2 Answers ]

Dogs and cats repeller what do you have?

Why Dogs and Cats are better than Kids [ 6 Answers ]

Why Dogs and Cats are better than Kids They eat less, don't ask for money, whine all the time, are easier to train, usually come when called, never drive your car, don't ever hang out with any drug-using friends, don't smoke or drink, don't wear your clothes, and don't need a gazillion dollars...

View more questions Search