Ask
    mqkadir Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2012, 03:36 PM
    Dsc-pc1832
    How to progarm dsc PC 1832
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jun 25, 2012, 04:07 PM
    A little involved and depends on what you have, default may even work for you, but you will still need to enroll Keypads, and enable supervision afterwords,
    Expander, Receiver etc.
    How many and what keypads do you have, If you don't have an Alpha Keypad, It WILL BE NEAR IMPOSSIBLE for first timer.
    Security is serious, False alarms are a Problem.
    List Zones etc. could tell you what to enter different data locations.
    Can you enter Program Mode?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Programming DSC PC1832 alarm [ 3 Answers ]

HI... How do I change the delay time on a DSC PC1832 STAY-ARM key to 30 seconds delay. Thanks

Dsc pc1832 [ 1 Answers ]

I am installing a DSC PC1832 in my home. I have four 4-wire leads for five Smoke Detectors. Can I place all four common leads with two each on the PGM1 & PGM2 terminals?

How to reset dsc alarm pc1832 [ 10 Answers ]

A friend had a problem with there alarm,there is no paper work for this panal and no codes at all,the panel is in a lockable box with no keys. I have forced the box and the panel inside is a pc1832/1864 I believe to reset the panel you have to short out pgrm1 and z1,I have done this but this has...

Programming a DSC PC1832 [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, I'm installing and programming a basic home security system. I'm using a DSC PC1832 control panel. I have 2 keypads and a number of devices (door and window contacts, pir's, smoke and heat detectors). The home is divided into 2 suites (owner's and tenant's) and I've partitioned the...

Prgramming the DSC PC1832 [ 3 Answers ]

I bought a PC1832 which gave me a big headache and spent one full Saturday without success. I connected the hardware but had major issue programming the system. Due to incorrect data entry, I believe the system locked up and all what I see is a symbol of keypad on the screen and --:--. As soon as I...

View more questions Search