Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    confused1970 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2008, 10:46 AM
    An affair
    A friends wife 34 had an affair with a17 boy .she had been treated for depression for over a year before this. And had been takeing paxil and xanax. When she got caught in the affair she tried to commit suiciad.she has since been placed in 2 pysc. Wards. Was her judgement impaired due to longterm depression?
    bEaUtIfUlbRuNeTtE Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

May 13, 2008, 10:48 AM
    Depressed or not, a person can control who they sleep with.

In my opinion I wouldn't blame her depression on being unfaithful with a 17 year old boy.
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

May 13, 2008, 08:24 PM
    This is a very sad story...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get over his affair? [ 8 Answers ]

We have been married for 6 years... when we first started dating my husband continued to have sex with his ex-wife up until shortly after we were married-- because he has a child with her we still have her in our lives.. I am trying with everything that I have to be over this-- but I am finding...

Is she having an affair? [ 11 Answers ]

Well to give you a little background on our marriage, we've been married for ten years now. She has always had male friends. There's never been a problem with that or at least any reason to suspect anything. About a year ago I noticed that one particular male friend (a father of one of our sons...

Affair over? [ 8 Answers ]

While not married, my girlfriend and I have lived together for 7 years now. We are officially engaged, but she has put off marriage for financial reasons that I can understand. This summer though, she had an affair. I finally figured it out from all the lies, working late, needing to be "alone"...

Been having an affair [ 18 Answers ]

I have been seeing a married man for almost four yrs now, we never go anywhere he just comes round for a chat and it inevitably ends up in bed. He finds it hard to show his emotions and says he doesn't love anyone not even his wife. He becomes protective of her if I ask questions and says we...

View more questions Search