Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Madrocky Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2007, 07:50 PM
    Another Startup Error "missing RVHOST.EXE"
    Hi... whenever I logon on my windows I get a message says (Windows cannot find the missing file RVHOST.EXE). Please advice me to solve this problem without formating. Thanks.
    mdirfanzaheer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2007, 03:33 AM
    When ever I am login to (windows xp) my laptop I am finding RVHOTS.exe is missing. Please advise me how to solve this problem.
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Oct 10, 2007, 05:00 AM
    Check this post out https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/window...xe-132756.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore Elite HE 4t "F 02" and "Suds" error [ 11 Answers ]

I have an Elite He 4T frontloading washing machine, it is almost 3 years old - no more warranty! It has been giving me the F 02 error code, which is "Drain Problem". There are no items in the drain on the inside of the machine, I tookoff the hose it is clear. I stuck a wire hanger down the opening...

Windows can not find "RVHOST.exe" [ 7 Answers ]

After load windows I Receive this message " Windows canot find 'RVHOST.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again. To search for a files, click the button, and the click Search. Any help

RVHost.exe error message windows xp [ 7 Answers ]

I'm getting the following error message: Windows cannot find RVHost.exe,make sure you typed the name correctly... Most likely it is a virus! Could you please advise on how to remove it? Thanks.

RVHOST.exe massage error [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I have a serious problem when I start my computer after welcome massage a error massage appear that title is bellow described. RVHOST.exe Window cannot find RVHOST.exe' make sure you type the name correctly, and path try again. To search for a file click the star button and then search....

""fAIL"" error message [ 2 Answers ]

My dad and mom have a Windows XP administrator account, and then mine is below theres… ? Everytime I log on to my account, an error window that says “fAIL” (typed like that) pops up. Whats goin on?

View more questions Search