Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    phycocrazz Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2011, 01:46 AM
    Facebook privacy on status.
    Hey,

When you make a status private, does it show the people you've made it private to, that it is private to them? (If that makes sense!)

Cheers,

Phy.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

May 31, 2011, 05:09 AM

Are you talking about your online status? If so, then no it does not tell them that you have blocked them from seeing your status. You simply show up as "offline" to them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Violation of Privacy Act? My privacy rights violated? [ 1 Answers ]

My landlord in retaliation for me serving him with a 60 day notice to move because he failed to fix problems told a creditor who was only calling to verify my resident that the vendor denied me the credit I needed because of that statement. Were my rights violated? Terry

Facebook Privacy Issue [ 1 Answers ]

Hey Everyone, I had no idea where to post this but does anyone know if you message a non friend via Facebook with your privacy settings to friends would your non friend see your full profile? I have been looking for an answer to this on Facebook and I haven't found it anywhere and I need to be...

When your love one breaks up with you by removing relationship status in Facebook. [ 25 Answers ]

Hi, I am curious and would like some input from the public when your love one breaks up with you by removing their relationship status with you in facebook.com without a word. No closure, no explanation, there were no heavy dramas before the incident. (Note: You have not done anything sorry to...

View more questions Search