Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AlabamaStudent1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2019, 11:50 AM
    What happened to the Phoenix Educational Systems, Inc that was in Dothan, Alabama
    In 1990/1991 I attended a Phoenix Educational Systems, Inc. in Dothan, Alabama to become a medical assistant. I need to get a copy of my transcript but cannot find out where to get a copy from.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 16, 2019, 05:04 PM
    I don't see any search that shows it still exists at that location. It is a too common name to know which other schools may be related to it.

If it was an accedited school, the state school board will have a copy of the transcripts of closed school. If it was not accredited, and it is now closed, there will be no copies of the transcripts available.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What happened to phoenix educational systems in pensacola, Florida [ 2 Answers ]

Need a transcript from my school in pensacola, Florida. Phoenix educational systems. I believe they have closed and no way of contacting them. I went on the Florida commissions website and they do not have them listed.

University of Phoenix [ 9 Answers ]

I've been seeing advertisements all over for University of Phoenix. I've talked to them a few times about taking some online courses, and so far it sounds like it would be perfect for me. I was talking to a few people that I work with though, and they have been telling me how that school is not...

Provided educational services, $125, to K.Thorne in exchange for educational supplies [ 1 Answers ]

On the general ledger "provided educational services, $125, to K.Thorne in exchange for educational supplies" does this go under fees earned or accts receivable? Debit or credit?

Comparison of Lenox systems to other systems [ 1 Answers ]

I recently won a drawing for a free $9,000.00 heating and cooling system from Lennox. We thought is was free,but apparently, that did not include tha install price. We were given a range of 3500.00-4000.00 to complete the install? Is this the common rate for any installation ? Thanks benita13

View more questions Search