Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lynettezorn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2012, 12:35 PM
    My neat desk scanner will not scan
    My neat desk scanner will not scan, I have plugged power cord to power, I have plugged usb cable to laptop. I have downloaded the software. My scanner will turn on, but when I push the scan button it will not scan.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 29, 2012, 12:55 PM
    Completely Uninstall and simply plug the USB in and let windoze automagically install it for you.
    AnswerMan5000 Posts: 186, Reputation: 3

Sep 30, 2012, 09:09 AM
    Did that work to resolve the problem? If Windows does not automatically install the driver for you, you can try installing the device driver from the manufacturer website as well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Interpretation of Scan report--contrast enhanced ( CT scan ) [ 1 Answers ]

patient history my father is a 66 year old man having diabetis and high blood pressure also. few days back he underwent a master health checkup in a hospital where doctors told him that he is having stone in Gall bladder. But he is having no synptoms of GB stone. Occassionall he is having...

I have an outdated KAL Equip 9640 Professional Enhanced Scan Tool (KM9640A) scanner t [ 2 Answers ]

I have an outdated KAL Equip 9640 Professional Enhanced Scan Tool (KM9640A) scanner that I want to update, problem is, I can't locate the website with the necessary drivers/updates/software. I've also been to the manufacturer's website, ACTRON, but apparently they don't have anything related to...

Not-so-neat writing [ 10 Answers ]

Why is my writing so messy? I know my stuff sometimes, so it'd be a real shame for teachers not being able to read my writing. I swear, sometimes it even looks like chicken scratch to me! How do I make sure my writing is always neat?

View more questions Search