Ask
    alkon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2011, 09:26 PM
    Air on fan running
    Fan seems to be running but there is no air coming out of the vents
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Aug 13, 2011, 04:49 PM

What fan? Inside or outside? If inside fan is running then you should have air coming out of vents. If it is outside fan, that's a different story. Sounds like the contactor or relay switch has failed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fan on the trane air handler keeps running even when system switch is off and fan swi [ 1 Answers ]

1993 Trane Air Handler - Model TWE060C150 Fan keeps running even when system switch is off and fan switch is in auto?

Bryant central air outside fan is running too slow and inside air is not cool [ 1 Answers ]

Bryantcentral air outside fan is running too slow and inside air is not cool

Bryant central air condenser fan is running too slow and inside air in not cool [ 1 Answers ]

Bryant central air condenser fan is running too slow and inside air in not cool

Air Exchange in house running, outside motor running, Fan not turning [ 0 Answers ]

I have a RUUD #UAKA-024JAS man. 1995. The exchange in the house functions. When I turn the AC on the motor is running, but the fan isn't turning. I checked the breakers, which seemed to be fine. I disconnected the power and checked the fan, which spins freely. I need advice on how to fix this...

Air conditioning Fan always running [ 2 Answers ]

My air is working fine but my fan never shuts off. Is this the thromstat or something else that I need to call for a service call?

View more questions Search