Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ram63 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2011, 03:43 PM
    What is going on with the weather in Los Angeles - well Southern California in...
    What is going on with the weather in Los Angeles - well Southern California in general? We have broken some low records in the past few weeks and I have to believe that this is significant in one way or another. Currently in early June we should be hitting 80's, but I'm walking around with a jacket on because it's cold!

I'd like to know if this is related to global climate change, and if it is, what's the scientific basis for these change? I know global climate change isn't simply about getting hotter, but how does the climate in a specific geographic region, such as Southern California expected to change as a result of it?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 29, 2011, 06:57 PM

If you're interested in global climate changes, see your local library, or talk to a geologist.

Fact is, weather is weather. Some years it's hot, some years it's cold, some days we get rain, other days we get snow. No one really knows why. It is what it is.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 29, 2011, 07:16 PM

Volcano (1997) - IMDb

Coming true
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jul 4, 2011, 12:32 PM

Fr may be on to something, When I was younger in Vegas, We figured we were going to have Beachfront Property when California falls into the Ocean(Earthquakes/Faultline)?
    I don't know where Kids get these Ideas?
    Hey Chuck, hope all is well, I see you moved.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Moving to Los Angeles California any recommendations, tips, or suggestions? [ 9 Answers ]

Hey everyone I currently live on the north east coast and in 2 weeks I am moving to my Los Angeles California, a place I have been wanting to live for a long time. I am 23 years and moving out by myself. I have been out many times and made friends and connections etc. I have never lived in a year...

Los angeles [ 7 Answers ]

YouTube - Tent cities spring up in LA

TR in los angeles [ 1 Answers ]

Any one knows where to get TR for retouch in los angels, santa monica area? And if my hair is falling out from the last TR, it was 3 months ago, is the new TR going to be applied only to the new hair or the treated hair as well?

View more questions Search