Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mobster Posts: 105, Reputation: 0

Oct 4, 2009, 10:21 PM
    Rihanna is officially lighter then ever Great Picture New Picture
    It does look like the same picture with the same clothes, but somehow, it looks like different lightening.
    Ironically, She's darker on the picture where she's outside.
    And the one when she's inside clearly shows a significant bleaching.

firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Oct 4, 2009, 10:40 PM
    Airbrushed / photoshopped?

Golden_Boy Posts: 330, Reputation: 6

Oct 4, 2009, 10:57 PM

She looks nice, better.

[IMG]http://api.ning.com/files/XV4h3WhRBOH1fJv-0Caw7ytMW8Md61MWrNZgPunu0dc*x9K1hgU6TcD*XZjd6-CftN5tcXSVc4YPKA6E*mspzAE6qKgximrX/3271191511beatuprihannarihannabeatuppicture.jpg[/IMG]
    Golden_Boy Posts: 330, Reputation: 6

Oct 4, 2009, 10:58 PM
    Vicky_D Posts: 254, Reputation: 19

Oct 4, 2009, 11:30 PM

She looks disgusting.

Alien looking/big forehead lol.
    BrownDeceit Posts: 366, Reputation: 24

Oct 4, 2009, 11:34 PM

I've seen pictures with her paler. And this is obviously a contrast in lighting. Seriously. Who are you and what is the point of this?
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Oct 4, 2009, 11:58 PM
    That photo is obviously photoshopped and artificial. I don't find it amusing or to be critical on photos of an abused woman, that's sick.

Oct 5, 2009, 12:06 AM

Totally agree with Golden_Girl. Golden_Boy your sick humor is not appreciated.
    Ultra Member

Oct 5, 2009, 01:04 AM
    I notice that her middle finger was also poorly photoshopped as well to look as though it is intentional.
    itsamor Posts: 196, Reputation: 12

Oct 5, 2009, 01:11 AM

I HATE HER NOSE. She might as well go get a nose job.. haha I'm mean.

Oct 5, 2009, 03:33 AM

It's her nose that makes her so beautiful and androgynous. Very light skin with traditional and might I add beautiful African features. Why else do you think she is such a big deal? She's so pale and has an African woman's facial structure.
    itsamor Posts: 196, Reputation: 12

Oct 5, 2009, 05:40 AM

Idk I think she's ugly.. if it wasn't for her eyes, wigs and weaves she wouldn't get noticed at all. But that's just my opinion
    Also I think people like her with serious African american features look un-natural and strange.. probably would be better darker.
    so sexy Posts: 532, Reputation: 12

Oct 5, 2009, 06:19 AM

Fake pic

Oct 5, 2009, 08:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by itsamor View Post
    Idk i think she's ugly..if it wasnt for her eyes, wigs and weaves she wouldnt get noticed at all. But thats just my opinion
    Also i think people like her with serious African american features look un-natural and strange..probably would be better darker.
    #1 Rihanna has not worn a weave in over 2 years. #2 There is nothing wrong with serious African features, and I feel sorry for you because you are unable to see the beauty in someone of a different ethnicity. #3 So now she is faulted because her eyes attract attention? #4 But she does get noticed. So deal with it.

And lastly. If we want to talk about people that wouldn't even get noticed. Don't let me get started on Megan Fox and the number of plastic surgery operations that she's had. :)
    Ultra Member

Oct 5, 2009, 02:39 PM
    I like Rihanna's African feautures, they stand out. It does not look unnatural, it only adds to her beauty. She was born with fair skin, even though she may have lightened more. Fair skin is her original color as her features are unique, so she gets attention for her unique look. All black people are not darkskin or best suited for only one color. Black people are the most diverse in features, complexions, and hair texture. My older sister is Ri's complexion but we look much alike and I am medium brown. And I like Ri's new haircut short, it fits her very well.

I believe people should keep in mind that she is only human. Even though I laugh at times about Lil'Kim I do not wish the worst for them, I feel sorry for them both because they are attacked in so many ways. Ri would have to be a strong person to indure this type of abuse from the media and from Chris. I know she is far from perfect, but none of us are perfect. I'm not saying this as though I am a big fan of hers. But, I have no problem with her and I do like her music. I hope she is able to focus on just that to get through all of this critical negativity given from western culture, as we can be beyond critical and forget to be humane.
    DyanaGiselle Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2009, 10:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by itsamor View Post
    Idk i think she's ugly..if it wasnt for her eyes, wigs and weaves she wouldnt get noticed at all. But thats just my opinion
    Also i think people like her with serious African american features look un-natural and strange..probably would be better darker.
    Guess what, you idiot - she doesn't wear wigs/ weaves. She got a hair cut over 2 years ago, and hasn't had hair extensions since then. Even when she did wear weaves, that wasn't what made her beautiful. She has a beautiful FACE, and no amount of hair (or weave) could make a person beautiful. Use your brain, because apparently its not working. I think people with thin lips and long noses look hilarious - that's what most white people have. They're smart enough to get lip plumping injections and nose jobs though.

Rihanna looks exotic. You're apparently jealous. By the way, Rihanna looks a hell of a lot better than that hideous girl on your icon! That girl on the icon is the one that looks un-natural and strange! Who are you kidding.
    mishaela Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2009, 11:44 AM
    What shall I say I pity those who are dark skinned?? It's a sad world... to be a successful black female artist you have to be lighter, look at Beyonce, Tyra Banks, Sierra, and now Rihanna... go Naomi... at least she is brown and not trying to lighten her skin... the difference between Rihannas first single where she had long hair is massive, she was much darker than she is now... and I thought she was still pretty!! You are either beautiful or not... weather dark or light, am light skinned my sis is dark skinned, she is prettier than me, and I have African features too. A lot of my white friends don't get it when they see all these black female artist getting lighter by the day, remember they were discovered when they weren't so light... obviously they have talents... lightening up your skin won't make you sell more records, if a new beautiful young, dark skinned black female comes along with a real talent, she has just as a good chance... look at Naomi... I am personally proud of her... black people out there.. lets be proud and happy with our skin instead of encouraging... light skinned as being a BIG DEAL...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Television featuring Picture in Picture [ 1 Answers ]

Hey guys, Is there anybody here know about the Television w/ Picture in picture function? If there somebody, may I asked if I can watch two channel at the same time on the Television? Thanks..

Connecting RCA Tv picture in picture with components [ 1 Answers ]

How do you hook up a RCA TV (with picture in a picture feature active) Direct Tv satelitte receiver, vcr, colby dvd player? We have had the RCA Tv for some time but never used the picture in a picture feature cause we did not know how to do this. I know you have to have a vcr in order to do it....

View more questions Search