Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    franco667 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2009, 12:26 AM
    Unknown song, very hard to find
    Does anybody know the title and artist of this song? I only know part of the lyrics. I heard it once only when I went to los angeles in 1999.

"one day, one day at a time, one step. two hearts, two hearts on the line, one heartbeat closer than yesterday."

Been searching for almost 10 years already. Help. Thank you. :(
    Gem_22205 Posts: 976, Reputation: 129

May 10, 2009, 03:38 AM
    This is maybe what you are looking for.

The Knack: One Day At A Time

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How Do I Find My Unknown Half-Brother? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a 56 year-old-female who wants to find my half-brother. I know little about him, except our father's name, and possibly the city and state of his birth. I can gues within a few years as to when he was born. My few family members have refused to give any further inofmation, or were kept in...

Unknown Song [ 1 Answers ]

I know some of the Lyrics, but not the name, It goes There's something happening here, what it is isn't exactly clear, there's a man with a gun over there telling me I got to beware, I think its time we stop here what's that sound everybody look what's going down. Please help

Must find this painting. Title unknown! [ 4 Answers ]

Hello everyone! I am desperate to find a painting that I loved years ago in my Art Appreciation class, but I do not know the official title OR artist. I will describe the painting and if ANYBODY could help lead me into a direction, I'd greatly appreciate it! I've googled myself to death looking...

Desperately trying to find book, Unknown Title! [ 3 Answers ]

I read a book a few years ago now in the early 90's that has really stuck with me, unfortunately I no longer have the book and I cannot remember the title. All I can remember is that it's about a girl who commits a crime then runs away, I think it's set in Ireland, she runs away gets a job as an...

Unknown r&b song. [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I've got a mp3 of a song and want to know the artist + title. The mp3 can be downloaded from: YouSendIt - File Sharing Transfer Delivery - PC FTP Replacement Thanks.

View more questions Search