Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nargis786 Posts: 177, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2010, 09:40 AM
    Health and social care - caring for children and young people
    I need help on this question...

Evaluate a range of strategies and methods to support children and their families where abuse is suspected or confirmed.
    sohotitsscary Posts: 91, Reputation: 5

Apr 24, 2010, 10:09 AM

Hello nargis786, I'm a youth worker in ireland, dealing with abuse has a range of methods it depends on the family how well it works, what works for one family might not work for the next.

Apr 24, 2010, 10:55 AM

Thank you I am aware of that but I just need to discuss different methods and strategies there are that can be used. Would you be able to help me

Apr 24, 2010, 10:58 AM

I can try, that sounds like a question I had on my exam paper, OK is it for a community centre or home visit?

Apr 24, 2010, 11:00 AM

What kind of abuse?

Apr 24, 2010, 11:02 AM

It could be different kinds of abuse which takes place in the home or care homes such as physical abuse

Apr 24, 2010, 11:16 AM

Is it for children and or family, is the abuser still in the home?

* family mediation

* angermangement

Apr 24, 2010, 11:41 AM
    Yeah its for both children and family... and the abuser can still be at home or living in care it doesn't really matter... I just need to talk about the different types of methods and strategies that are available

Apr 24, 2010, 11:41 AM
    Yeah its for both children and family... and the abuser can still be at home or living in care it doesn't really matter... I just need to talk about the different types of methods and strategies that are available

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Health and social care - hazards in health & social care settings [ 10 Answers ]

Explain the potential hazards in health and social care settings, you should include: 1. hazards: e.g. from workinh environment, working condition, poor staffing training, poor working practices, equipment, substance etc. 2. working environment: e.g. within an organisation's premises 3....

Health and social care [ 7 Answers ]

describe the values that underpin social care practice.. I am stuck on this question... so far I'v got what's written below but I'm not sure if its correct. Can anyone help. Values are given as ‘a belief that something is good and desirable. It defines what is important, worthwhile and worth...

Health and social care [ 1 Answers ]

Evaluate the influence of two major theories of ageing on health and social care service provision. Could anyone help me on this question... im not asking for the answer but am struggling to understand what the question means and wanted some ideas. The two theories of ageing I am studying on is...

Health and social care [ 5 Answers ]

Use examples to compare the similalrities and differences between the disengageement theory and the activity theory

View more questions Search