Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    riester23 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2008, 06:12 PM
    Stomach ache questions
    My 10 year old daughter has a dull ache in her stomach for 1 1/2 days, it comes and goes. She hasn't had a good bm in 2 days, when should I take her to a Dr? The pain is central and has not moved.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 17, 2008, 06:16 PM
    Sounds like she's constipated, but that's only a guess, it's always best to get a professional opinion, and unfortunately we cannot give you a diagnosis over the internet. Try prune juice, if she's constipated that might help, but I would go to the doctor.

Good luck.
    hunniibunnii95 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2008, 10:16 AM
    Either she's constipated, or she has cramps (guessing) but most likely she's constipated. So go to the doctor and if she is constipated get her some laxatives and use as it says on the box.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Brown discharge and stomach ache [ 2 Answers ]

I have had stomach ache for about 3 weeks now, very low in my pelvis. I am on the pill and have experienced a brown- pink discharge. I am very worried, as I am feeling sick and very lathargic. I use the pill as a form of contraception, and last month I continued to take my pill through so I would...

Stomach Ache/Naseau after eating very little. [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I am a 25 year-old female diagnosed with major depression and anxiety. I'm currently taking Effexor, Neurontin & Wellbutrin. Recently I have been experiencing an unusual GI situation. The effexor has attributed to a decrease in hunger, but for the past month or so every time I eat a meal, I not...

Stomach ache [ 4 Answers ]

I have a horible stomach ache right now and am really gassy :p and I was wondering if there's anythinbg that helps. Thanks!

Stomach ache [ 2 Answers ]

I have had pelvic pain for about a week with a late period. I am not sexualy active so there for there is not possibilities of being pregnant! What is wrong with me?

View more questions Search