Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fairyca Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2014, 01:13 PM
    Frog prince movie
    Hello! I am searching quite bit on Google about movie that I saw probably 10+ years ago with a classic story about prince who is turned into a frog. Problem is, the movie is not quite popular ( I think) and Google has only eyes for disney cartoon movies. So, it is not animated and it is not set in modern time (not Smooch with Applegate). It has really nice costumes.. Please help me! :)

p.s. at the end frog prince comes into maiden room and when she kiss him she faints.
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Aug 13, 2014, 01:48 PM
    Maybe the Faerie Tale Theatre version?
    "Faerie Tale Theatre" The Tale of the Frog Prince (TV Episode 1982) - IMDb

Here is part 3 of 6...
    FTT (S1) - "Tale of the Frog Prince" pt.3/6 - YouTube

Aug 13, 2014, 01:50 PM
    Ty for your answer, but it is not. ♥ This movie was "serious" and the frog really looked like frog but huge one.
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Aug 13, 2014, 01:52 PM
    Okay - try this one:
    The Frog Prince (1986) - IMDb

Cannon Movie Tales: The Frog Prince Pt 1 - YouTube

Aug 13, 2014, 01:55 PM
    Unfortunately no. I will try to recall some more details. With "slipper and the rose" ( The Slipper and the Rose: The Story of Cinderella (1976) - IMDb ) this about frog guy and his maiden was my favourite so I am really thankful for trying to help me! :)

Aug 13, 2014, 03:52 PM
    I was able to do some quick shots on my VHS before it died. Sooo..
    http://prepelica.tumblr.com/post/94668481882/guys-heeelp-me-what-movie-is-this

Can you recognize any actor? :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Frog movie [ 1 Answers ]

Frog in a maze movie

Frog Prince like Movie minus the title [ 2 Answers ]

The movie starts in old world Britain, where somehow a prince/noble and his friend are turned into frogs. They end up living in a fountain and one day wake up to discover that they're in another country/time. They ended up in New York, while there they are transformed back into humans by a kiss....

Frog movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I used to watch this movie when I was really young on vhs early 90's maybe even 80's. It was about frogs and there was this evil catfish who I think would maybe eat them I can't really remember much but my sister and I have tried to get the name of this film for sooo long?

Frog flute movie [ 1 Answers ]

A frog plays the flute and falls in love with another frog then runs away on his own. He meets a turtle and watches her eggs and a snake comes and eats them. Do you know the name of this movie it came out before 2000.

View more questions Search