Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mgpf99 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2007, 08:26 AM
    Trouble w/ 2 zone heat
    I have 2 zone heat in my new home. I added the 2nd zone in threw a professional plumber. My question is it seems like it's only working 1 zone at a time? I've been waking up to 58 degrees on zone 1, can you help?
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Nov 11, 2007, 05:32 PM
    If the plumber did the work lately I believe he should look at it first. He may have made a mistake in wiring.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Just switched to AC on Heat Pump - compressor trouble [ 2 Answers ]

Need some help. Last night I decided to turn on my heat pump to the cool cycle for the 1st time this season. When I turned it on, the compressor starting clicking and then blew the breaker inside. I decided to go outside and reset the breaker on the control box and then threw the breaker inside...

Heat pump thermostat trouble [ 4 Answers ]

When I place my thermostat in cool setting it runs for a couple of moments with cool air. Then the emergency heat light comes on and unit blows hot air. The thermostat remains in cool setting.

Trouble getting heat to 2nd floor [ 3 Answers ]

I live in a two floor home where the thermostat is on the first. The trouble is I am having trouble getting heat to the 2nd floor. Is there any thing I can do to the vents on the 2nd floor that would allow heat to reach up there?

In the Thanksgiving Zone Now [ 6 Answers ]

Okay, cranberry chutney and pumpkin pie made, so its official... we're in the Thanksgiving Zone now. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

View more questions Search