Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 13, 2010, 03:41 PM
    Form for address change EIN and 501c
    Our church has its EIN number and of course we are a registered 501C3 but we have moved the church office, I have looked and could not find, and "tax time" so calls to IRS have been no help.

I need to put in a change of address for our EIN and to update the info for our 501C3
    What forms do I need to send in to keep this updated?
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Apr 14, 2010, 10:09 AM

Form 8822 - complete part 2:
    http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f8822.pdf
    Expert

Apr 14, 2010, 10:19 AM

Thanks,
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Apr 14, 2010, 10:51 AM

You're welcome - you add so much here on AMHD it feels good to be able to help you out!
    Expert

Apr 14, 2010, 06:08 PM

I printed the form and will mail it tomorrow.

Our EIN and our 501C3 were both filed years ago in another state. Somewhere along the line we never updated our address.
    I am trying to clean up the mess that even I forgot.

We never have enough donations to require any real filings ( from what I was told before) But we are getting ready for a large expansion and I needed to get all my "ducks" in a row

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What address do I need to write on my tax form? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I received my W2 on which there's written my old address, now I live in Italy... do I have to write my current Italian address or the same address that you find on my W2? If I write my current Italian address, will it be a problem that the address on the W2 is different? I really hope...

EIN number - Form 8109 - Overseas loan from parents [ 1 Answers ]

I have a loan from my parents overseas and my accountant told me that my parents are obligated to pay 10% of the interest earning to IRS by filling form 8109 annually. But in order to file that, I was told that I need to get an EIN number for myself, and another one for my parents... here I am...

Excel: change relative address to absolute address [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, In Excel spreadsheet, how to change relative address to absolute address for many cells at same time? I know how to use F4 to do the change, but it is not an option when I have to deal with the addresses in a 150 row x 50 column table. Thanks, Wei

View more questions Search