Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PWilliams Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2007, 08:56 AM
    Want to join a Paranormal group?
    Hi, I'm from S.Wales and want to set up a Paranormal group which would travel around the U.K and visit differrent locations. Is there anyone out there who would be interested in joining the group. As I have only just started to ask I haven't got anyone in the group. If you're interested let me know.:)
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Apr 15, 2007, 04:35 PM
    It would be interesting but how do we know this is even legit? Or that we should even trust you?

Apr 16, 2007, 06:40 AM
    This would be legit as I've just currently asked a well known medium who I know who works at a certain location. He is also very interested in the idea. So if you or anyone else is interested, let me know
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 16, 2007, 09:30 AM
    Well the UK is sort of a long communte for me here in TN (USA_
    Good luck

Apr 16, 2007, 12:15 PM
    Mind you I would love to go to the US sometime and go to some locations. Anyone interested. Bet there would be loads if it were to make T.V
    Uber Member

Apr 16, 2007, 12:35 PM
    Hey what about Canada? Come on now.

Apr 19, 2007, 12:00 PM
    Canada is a nice place as well. So I've heard. Thank you SLURPINESS. I have one genuine person who is interested. Can you let me know if you have any experience of the paranormal, if you have been on any investigations before. If you have, let me know. Is there anyone else INTERESTED in the paranormal and want to take part and maybe make it as a CAREER? Please get in touch, thanks!!
    Uber Member

Apr 19, 2007, 12:01 PM
    I am sincerely interested as well, and have had experiances. It is a matter of travel.

Apr 20, 2007, 02:43 AM
    Ok JESUSHELPER76 let me know which part of the world you live in and something can be easily sorted. As well as the UK we will visit the US and even Canada. I don't know if you have heard of the show MOST HAUNTED in the UK, they have nothing compared to what we have install. Come on guys and girls, this is your big chance!!

Apr 21, 2007, 09:32 AM
    Come on people where's your spirit!!
    DragonFire Posts: 20, Reputation: 5

Apr 21, 2007, 09:57 AM
    I am interested, but I'm in South Africa. Do you know of any weird and wonderful sites in SA?

Apr 23, 2007, 11:29 AM
    Hiya DRAGONFIRE, sorry for the late reply. I don't really know too much about South Africa if I'm to be honest. But everywhere in the world there is haunted locations, most where you would least suspect. Could you make the UK at all? Please get back in touch, thanks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Group - A & Group-T shares [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I just want to know what are Group-A shares & Group-T shares and what we mean by that. On what basis this groupings are done

Want to start up a paranormal investagating group [ 13 Answers ]

Hey there I have read all your messages and for a while now I have wanted to set up a group in paranormal investigation, I live in the uk and can't find where to start going about it I thought maybe finding a team 1st would be the best idea so if any of you are interested then please reply ...

Paranormal Employment [ 30 Answers ]

;) Hi! I was wondering, is there any "paranormal jobs" here in western Michigan available? I mean working in the paranoramal/investigative field that you can get involved in as a job?

Paranormal phenomena [ 4 Answers ]

I used to see a young man about my home, he would just "be there" from time to time... well once he showed up and really surprised me so I said "will you stop doing that", and now he never comes around... how should I invite him back so I may see what he wants/needs etc? Ps I live near saltville...

My first Paranormal experience [ 4 Answers ]

Hi all, Well this is my story. I’m in Cornwall (UK) and there’s a haunted castle called Pengasick castle, apparently one of the most haunted in the UK. They were doing a ghost night there so I went allot with my mum and some friends, its was a good night They decided to do a calling and...

View more questions Search