Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marie23 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2011, 10:10 AM
    I always fall for the bad boys... who are on my wrestling team -_-
    I guess ill just dive into what's up
    For some reason I'm attracted to bad boys, haha well I think most girls are.
    The thing is, as of now I seem to like this guy on my wrestling team. I liked him last season too but tried to avoid liking him more because not only am I not good with flirting but it would be really awkward... of course once the season started up again, the butterflies came back... he has a girl now, she's pretty cool and I think their really cute, although I feel sort of sad, last year we didn't talk very much (probably because I was too shy) but it seems that now that he has a girlfriend, we talk a lot! About a wrestling match or music or whatever... maybe we are just meant to be friends? I guess by now I'm just one of the guys, just another team mate. I don't know blehh
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Jan 24, 2011, 10:21 AM

If he's got a girlfriend, he is definitely off limits. Sounds like you must be on the wrestling team? Dating a teammate might get awkward anyway, especially if you two were to break up. So maybe it is for the best.

You're probably attracted to the boys on the wrestling team because you're around them so much. That's natural. We tend to like people we're around a lot. So it makes sense you're attracted more to the wrestling boys.

Jan 24, 2011, 10:26 AM
    Comment on justcurious55's post
    yeah I'm on the team, and that does make sense... I notice guys out side of the team but its def. not the same... thank you =)
    BBKittyKat Posts: 29, Reputation: 12

Feb 10, 2011, 07:54 PM
    Yup. Sounds like you are in friendship lagoon by now. Better friends than nothing. I console myself by telling myself that at least this guy is comfortable telling me everything, maybe even things he can't let his girlfriend know. Around his girl, he may have to watch his words, watch his actions and what not. But around a buddy, he can be truly himself. You may lose out on the romance but guess what, girls come and go. Friends last forever! ;)

But say.. IF he didn't have a girlfriend, you could try
    1) making yourself less available to him. That's what buddies do. They are always there for each other. But if you want to be his dream girl, you got to make yourself a little more exclusive to make him want u.
    2) changing the topic/ looking at your watch/ show disinterest every time he talks about a girl (be it his ex or any hot girl). This shows him that you are not there to be his aunt agony or check girls out WITH him. It's either he's paying attention to you or u else have better things to do. This will gain his respect.

Yeah. The key is just to be abit haughty. Create a little mystery, be exclusive and not be there for him at all times.. if not you will end up becoming his best buddy. Don't agree to everything he says just to get into his good books. Guys love it when a girl is able stand her own and banter with him a little.

Just my two cents. Good luck!

Feb 10, 2011, 08:32 PM
    Comment on BBKittyKat's post
    Thanks for the tips! I never thought about not talking to him about girls I guess I'm just so used to helping the guys out with their girl problems HA! =] thanks again!
    BBKittyKat Posts: 29, Reputation: 12

Feb 10, 2011, 08:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by marie23 View Post
    Thanks for the tips! I never thought about not talking to him about girls i guess im just so used to helping the guys out with their girl problems HA! =] thanks again!
    Haha. No worries. It sucks to not be able to resist when they need your help right! There was this guy I liked who called me when he had a quarrel with his girlfriend. He called past midnight when I was fast asleep, and I drove down to console him when it was snowing outside! I actually drove down in the snow to help the guy I like patch back with his lover. Gosh. ><

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do girls go 4 bad boys? [ 9 Answers ]

I have come to a conclusion that most girls go for the bad boy types, that if you are really interested in a girl, best thing to do is not tell her, or if you do, and she says no, don't keep asking! I believe girls go for the confidence in guys, and bad boys have this. They no how to flirt with...

Is being shy and queit a bad thing, boys? [ 8 Answers ]

I'm real shy and nervous around boys , I can't help it :(. Is that a bad thing?

Bad Boys [ 11 Answers ]

What is it about women who like "bad boys".. I mean I am told just recently that I was too good for this person she didn't deserve me because I was a great guy.. HUH?. I asked her, if I was a "bad boy" would that make a difference? No answer was replied.. anyone especially women have any ideas on...

View more questions Search