Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    weezing Posts: 174, Reputation: 1

Dec 25, 2009, 03:05 PM
    Is the hydroquinone used for photos the same as the hydroquinone used for whitening
    ?
    loanyB Posts: 38, Reputation: 3

Dec 25, 2009, 11:25 PM

Yes it is
    haiji Posts: 104, Reputation: 2

Dec 26, 2009, 09:51 AM

Yep,it is...
    weezing Posts: 174, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2009, 01:41 PM

I found some cheap hydroquinone powder on this photo website but I'm scared.
    mobster Posts: 105, Reputation: 0

Dec 26, 2009, 07:21 PM

My suggestion would be
    Buy creams that are already made.
    I also bought the powder, but personally for me it was hard
    To mix it well.

It became some brown harsh weird cream
    dessaml Posts: 210, Reputation: 9

Dec 28, 2009, 08:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by weezing View Post
    I found some cheap hydroquinone powder on this photo website but I'm scared.
    The one selling it for like 9.95 and its like 100 grams or something? Yeah that one... I was going to buy it... but you have to buy at least 25.00 worth of stuff... and I wasn't going to do that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Hydroquinone [ 38 Answers ]

I wonder if there are good products that conatins Hydroquinone 2 % ? For worldwide shipping, I found one site but the shipping for other coutries than Usa seems to be very hard to understand, manual shipping intructions, and you have to make everything on your own. Weight, types, and everything....

0.5% or 1% hydroquinone? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I would like to know whether there are any bleaching creams that contain only 0.5% or 1% hydroquinone. Ive search but can't find any. :)

6% hydroquinone [ 9 Answers ]

Hello, Can someone tell me how and where to get 6% hydroquinone. I have 4% but I would like something a little stronger.

Hydroquinone [ 22 Answers ]

Hi Im new to this site. And Ive been reading some posts. In my experience a lot of over the counter bleaching brands don't help because at the most they have 2% hydroquinone and that is not enough for people such as african-americans with highly pigmented skin. I suggest going to a dermatologist....

Hydroquinone 2% [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Lots of beauty creams for dark skin contain hydroquinone 2%.word is being passed around that this chemical is accumulative and can damage the kidneys. Can anyone verify the authenticity of this claim?is it science or myth?

View more questions Search