Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Darold Goudeau Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2007, 11:08 AM
    Real Estate, Getting started with little money
    I want to know how to get started with little to no money buying Real Estate and securing funding to renovate?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 9, 2007, 01:56 PM
    You should not.

If you odn't have any funds, you perhaps should work for someone that is doing this, learn the business and then save up.

First you need to learn how to inspect homes and find good buys. Next you need to know all the basic construction skills.
    And remember that a percentage of these flips all fail to make any money and actually lose money. And you have to have the money borrowed until the home actually sells which can be months on today's market.

So unless you can find a business partner with money I would advice doing it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Real Estate contract with no earnest money after it is stated, is it legal? [ 7 Answers ]

HI: I have a contract with a buyer to purchase my home and he stated in it that he would give me $20. As earnest money - he has given me none - is this a binding contract? This is a long story but my house went into a sheriff sale and I had 12 days to redeem, because I got this investor...

Real estate [ 1 Answers ]

How do I find the owner of certain property?

Cases n Statues Real Estate/Contract Law.Earnest Money [ 5 Answers ]

Help, I need to find cases and Statues on Real Estate/Contract Law.concerning Earnest Money I looked at the Law Library but didn't find much that would pertain to my need, the librarian explaining is due to not having had any previous cases like it. I was selling my property to a buyer for...

Estate money [ 2 Answers ]

How do I claim money I received from my mothers estate on my taxes?

Problems with Executor of Estate not signing sales contract for real estate [ 4 Answers ]

My sister and I are the beneficiaries of our mothers will. She died when I was 17 and left my sister and I half of her estate, and named her doctor as the executor. I am now 22 and my sister is 20 (21 next month). We all agreed (verbally) to sell the family house to our father for $125k. He...

View more questions Search