Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    animeluver06 Posts: 24, Reputation: 5

Feb 17, 2006, 09:17 PM
    I am looking for Anime Conventions in New York or New Jersey. Somewhere near New York city would be cool. Appreciate the help! :) :cool: :D

O_O? Anybody? Anyone at all? O_o Does any one even watch anime or play video games?
    teadrinker Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Sep 1, 2007, 12:27 AM
    Hi, here are a few cons in the NY and NJ states.

Yuricon Newark, NJ

MangaNEXT Secauccus, NJ

Rochecon Rochester, NY

New York Anime Festival New York, NY

the link here AnimeCons.com: Convention Schedule has dates and links to official sites for you as well. And to answer your question about if anyone does watch anime or play video games, yes I do ^_^

Oh and I recommend Otakon. Biggest anime/gaming convention on the east coast. It is in Baltimore Maryland but 23,000 otaku in one city is so much fun. It's a true experience.
    animeluver06 Posts: 24, Reputation: 5

Sep 5, 2007, 03:33 PM
    thanks wow I didn't think I was still going to get an answer XD;;

Thank you very much I will check out some of these ^^ Me and my friends are hoping to go to Anime NEXT next year ~crosses fingers~ I am glad I am not the only one on here that like anime and video games X3

I would go to Otakon but it seems overwhelming like I wouldn't be able to do everything I want before it ends XD

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Anime! Need help drawing it! [ 5 Answers ]

Can any one gimme a site that teaches you how to draw anime style? Nothing that makes you pay just sites that are for free? Sites that give you tutorials? Anything would be great thanks!:D

How to colour anime/manga drawings [ 5 Answers ]

How do you colour anime/manga drawings using photoshop 6.0, or just by hand? Some pictures

Anime Download [ 4 Answers ]

Hey I was after a certain anime called "She, The Ultimate Weapon." I want to try and download it from the net, but I cannot find it anywhere, not even a torrent for it. If anyone could help, I would be gratefull. Sean

Switch naming conventions [ 2 Answers ]

What are Switch naming conventions? If you could please direct me to a website that explains it that would be great or explian it to me that would also be great. I tried Google but always end up with some company.

View more questions Search