Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jolenelobo Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2007, 07:43 AM
    8th grade dance
    Hey guys,
    I'm trying to find a person to go with me to the 8th grade dance. I still have not found one and it is almost time for the dance. I like this guy who is an 10th grader and I think he kind of likes me too but he has only gone out with older girls up to now. I'm not sure if I should ask him. I'm scared he'll say no and if he does then I will be scared to see him again. What should I do? If I will have to ask him then how?
    xoxwhymexox Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2007, 07:48 AM
    He is way to old for you asking him would put him in control and he will screw u over
    daizeebug Posts: 28, Reputation: 2

Mar 25, 2007, 01:48 PM
    Yeah I have to agree he seems WAY too old... trust me just find someone around your age that you have fun with and just go and enjoy yourself... and if there's no one like that definitely just go with a bunch of your girlfriends and have a blast!!
    cissy0801 Posts: 129, Reputation: 6

Mar 26, 2007, 02:01 AM
    I have to say I agree with the other quoters but I suggest if it is really bugging you then just tell him that and the worst sanario is he rejecting u! Saying no!! Face it!! He is a bit old for you a try to find someone the same age group as you and lyk the other quoter said have a blast but remember if it is really bugging you tell him
    :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

8th grade prom.. [ 3 Answers ]

Hey.. well my 8th grade prom is coming up soon. I have no idea what kind of dress to get. Well I am like 5', 13 years old... and like 80-90 lbs. I need some major help. Does anyone know where I can find a nice dress? Thanks, jessica <33

I need a dress for 8th grade prom [ 3 Answers ]

I need a dress that will look good on a 13 year old medium height Afrincan-American but light skinned thin girl. please leave links to the dresses that you find. thanks!!! :)

DDR Dance Dance Revolution question [ 2 Answers ]

I have a question regarding DDR but first let me set the stage for my knowledge and expectations. First, I'm no gamer by ANY stretch of the imagination. I played Zork in College and once in a blue moon I'll play frogger. But if I'm interested in something I usually try not to let cost get in...

1/8th [ 1 Answers ]

What are the terms 1/8th and 1/4 bends mean? Thanks

Hair for eight grade Dance [ 1 Answers ]

I need help finding the right hair style for my dress. My dress is a strapless dress it's brown with pink polka dots and a pink bow in the center. It's short and cute a Jessica Mc Clintock dress. Can you give any ideas or pictures of styles. I'm getting it done, but I still need something to bring...

View more questions Search